Friday, February 16, 2024

The Spring Count down continues




post signature

Throw me in this Daisy Patch.  It seems like winter is just a little overwhelming for me.  I am doing and feeling better with each warm and sunny day, but I know there are still cold days ahead.  I amuse myself by planning my garden out on paper and dreaming of wildflowers, daisies, garden fresh produce, and playing in the dirt.
  I wonder how my earthworms are doing in their new garden environment. I am hoping Tim and Charlie finish my railings on the top tier of the garden so I can manage to haul myself up the slope and plant my native wildflowers.
  I am anxious to start some seedlings but need to wait till March (about a week away).  Spring can't come too soon for me.


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com