1. You have real wisdom to share.
2. More people open doors for you.
3. You get senior discounts.
4. You get to be a grandparent.
5. There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
6. Simple pleasures seem so much sweeter.
7. You finally have time to start a new hobby, read a good book, or travel.
8. You have seen so many prayers answered.
9. You have time to bake cookies with the grands, go to their school programs,
be their cheerleader, confident, and prayer warrior.
10. You've seen it all before, even if you don't remember where.
11. You don't have to prove yourself.
12. You have time to volunteer.
13. It's ok to forget.
14. You don't have to rush, but can actually enjoy the moment.
15. You learn to simplify your lifestyle.
16. You don't take your health for granted.
17. Heaven is closer.
18. You discover the value of the things that have been around a while....old friends, old books, old memories, old songs and antique items.
19. You have learned that great memories come from both hard times and good times.
20. You realize that old age is a gift that not everyone gets to enjoy.
What would you add?