Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Looking for Spring




post signature

Guess how many days till spring.  We have gained 9 more minutes of sunshine than we had January 1, 2024.
   My inner flamingo doesn't do winter very well.  I am so ready for spring flowers and for playing in the dirt and starting my garden.  The cold dark weather robs me of my strength and ambition.  I want to sleep or vegetate in front of the TV. 
   I have difficulty focusing. and very little desire to follow through on clearing out my workspace.  The only success I have had in that department is to set my alarm for 30 minutes and work fast and hard till the bell rings.  
  Tomorrow is a new day.  Maybe if I get a good night's sleep, I'll be better equipped to deal with tomorrows problems.  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com