Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday....Oz and green beans


Congratulations to our daughter Suzy and son-in-law Tim on celebrating ten years of marriage. The three are currently on a whirlwind trip to Canada. This is Oz's first major travel outing to a foreign country. Yes....my grands both have passports.

Suzy had researched several places they wanted to see in their self guided adventure. Oz started out the trip with a temperature of over 102 due to teething.

This Diva has kept them prayed up and we haven't heard from them so feel things must be alright. All prayers for safety and good weather, and health happily accepted.

Oz loves his food and green beans seem to be the entry of choice in this photo.

7 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Darn he is cute!! I love this picture...how cute!! He is just a doll..thanks for stopping by...

Melli said...

LOL! He is such a HAPPY boy!!! He just smiles all over himself! Too darned cute!

Congratulation to Suzy & Tim indeed! And they are prayed up! You are too!

Talk..to..Grams said...

He is SO cute!! Oh My!! Love that picture!
Today is Nancy 47th Birthday and she is ready for it to began!!! Hugs Grams

Amber Star said...

He has the cutest, sweetest smile!! Bet you just hate having him around. *wink*

Praying for a safe trip and no more fever.

Carole Burant said...

Now that's what I call a green bean smile:-) Too adorable for words! I'm sure they would have contacted you if there had been any problems so no doubt they are having a fabulous time!! My prayers are with them for a safe return home!! XOXO

Carolyn said...

What a cutie! Now I know where to come to get my daily dose of smiles!

I'm not MIA anymore. New URL though. Don't ask. Just change your link to me and love me anyway:)

PJ said...

Wow, he is growing up so fast!
What a cutie!

 
design by suckmylolly.com