Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ten on Tuesday..10 favorite pieces of clothing


10 favorite pieces of Clothing



1. My favorite piece of clothing is my black leather jacket (inherited from my friend Flip Flop Floozie) it's my last winter to wear it as it will be too big next winter. It is the nicest coat I have ever owned and even more special because of my friendship with Floozie.

2. I love my hat. I've always loved hats and I love this one the most.

3. I love my ratty bathrobe. I tried to give it away this winter (even packed it in a box and donated it to the mission) but I missed it and went back for it. It's way too big so it's like wearing a blanket which is very comforting when the house is cold in the early morning.

4. My jean jacket. I wear it all the time (through out the year). It's the perfect weight for indoor wear too and I tend to stay cold in the winter. I wear layers in the winter so I wear the jean jacket under my coat.

5. My gray sweat shirt. It's way too big now but it is so soft and comfy. It definitely is what I wear when I'm relaxing at home.

6. My purple jacket.....I bought it for my birthday. It is the only piece of clothing I've bought in the last three years. I think it looks really good on me too!

7. My slippers. We have soft wood floors and tile floors so the floors are always cold or a potential for getting splinters . I wear slippers in the house especially in the winter. My slippers are especially comfy. Yes, I prefer comfort over style.

8. My canvas purse (bag). It's just the right size for all my stuff and easy to carry with a shoulder strap. It goes with all my casual clothes and I'm really very casual.

9. My Magenta sweatshirt and pink striped long sleeved shirt. I love the color (it looks good on me) and it's warm and comfortable. (Also a bit fashionable!)

10. My favorite pair of jeans. Before I lost weight I couldn't wear jeans. Now that I can I found a pair of jeans that look really good on me and feel good.

1 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am so HAPPY that you LOVE your leather jacket...that makes me Happy!! You know there are just certain clothes that really feel good on us. I have found a pair of jeans at Dress Barn that are stretchy and really fit good..I love these..Thanks for telling us about foods to watch..I saw that same Oprah episode that you were talking about..Thanks for praying for us..we are still hanging in there.

 
design by suckmylolly.com