Monday, January 26, 2009

My Week in Pictures.....


I've decided I need to take more pictures so here's my week in pictures.....

Oz and Poppa...Suzy had a special shirt for Oscar to wear. It says "Grandpa is my Hero". It looks like it's mutual.

Last week was the coldest week we have had so far. I laughed at the head gear of Mr. Wonderful and Jim. They remind me of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

My office is not heated so I'm always cold. Mr.Wonder hooked up some heat lamps for extra warmth. It originally had red lights which made me feel like a french fry.

Like my gloves? They keep my hands warmer when I'm using the computer.

Just me and the mister. It's just the old folks at home.

This week was our first prayer day at the mission for the year. It went well and I'm looking forward to next month's prayer day.

I'm told by my friends that when I'm stressed I make an Ostrich face....What do you think?

Is there anything sadder than watching your baby cry? I'm sure she's just missing her Dita and Bop-pa.

We were doing a container where literally we packed everything and "the kitchen sink".

Hope your week went well.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful pictures! You looked "chilly"!!!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Bet you miss the warmth that is here in the south right now..it kinda looks like it. i have not heard from you in the longest time..But with blogging I see that you are still there!! smile..
Sandy

Anonymous said...

nice pics!

Melli said...

So Mr. Wonderful was pimpin' ya out to the Red Light District, huh? Glad ya got THAT cleared up! Miss you more than I'm GONNA miss cake! You are prayed up though! Glad your prayer day was a success!

Baba said...

Great pictures for the week!! Do you need me to send you some ear muffs for warmth!!!I would gladly send you a pair...try to stay warm ...you will burn calories with your body trying to stay warm!!!My thoughts are with you often.... hugs, Baba

 
design by suckmylolly.com