Sunday, January 04, 2009

Observing Oz


Observations for the land of Oz



1. Oz is very sensitive to his surroundings. Several times when cousin Emma got upset and started crying Oz would get very sad, his lower lip would start to tremble and then he would cry as if his little heart was was broken because Emma was crying. It was so sad that it made us all want to cry too.



2. Oz loves his Poppa. He has the biggest grins for him and of course the ole bear just crumbles into a big ball of goo. Poppa doesn't share Diva with just anyone so he really loves the little guy to agree to me being away for two whole weeks.



3. Oz is so smart he even helps his Daddy do the New York Times cross word puzzles. He gives him hints and watches over his word selections.





4. Oz is growing up so quickly. Here he sitting up in his new chair. Check out his shirt....."Ladies Man". This boy has a killer smile and baby blue eyes not to mention the longest lashes I've ever seen.




5. Oz may grow to be a hunter. Here he is in a camo sleeper and he has already bagged a six point deer....(reindeer at that!) Do you think he's ready for a tree stand?





6. Oz loves standing. I love his little overalls and his "Tom Sawyer" look. He loves to stand on your lap or on the table top. He is a strong little one and my bet is I'll be running after him soon.



7. Oz has his Uncle Andy wrapped around his little finger. It's amazing how much influence one little person can have over your heart.





8. Do you think Oz has the making of a Rock Star? Emma thought so and shared her purple boa with him. I know this little guy rocks my world. I'm sure to make many more discoveries in the next two weeks. I am blessed to have been surrounded by family and be able to extend my visit for a while longer. Hope you are making some remarkable adventures in this brand new shiny new year.

9 comments:

Melli said...

Krysti and I were looking at that TOP picture of Oscar -- the other day when you posted him and Emma... and we were wondering if he is dressed as a chocolate kiss? Or a cupcake? OR WHAT? We thing that sour face was Little Man askin' his mama not to dress him like THAT no more! What IS that outfit? LOL!

I do love his red stripey jammies - and those little seats are just too cool! I had never seen one before Emma had hers, but they are snazzy for sure!

Andy looks as happy as an uncle can be!

Unknown said...

A chocolate kiss? Nope - a winter snow suit. It has bear ears. I can't help that.

Jane said...

Girl, that little one has stolen my heart as well. He is a cutie patootie!
I think you all better watch out..he is going to be a heart breaker one of these days......but, I'm afraid he might have to lose the boa!!!

Unknown said...

He's such a cutie!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!!!
I posted an update on my blog and a shot of "the Nipper!"

YellowRose said...

He's a doll!! Love the commentary also, he's going to have some spectacular scrapbooks! Have fun!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

He is just the cutest baby that I have seen in a long time..to be so young, so alert and so ready for anything..at least it looks like that. No, but he is truly a handsome young man. How much fun!! Wow!!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness...he is just so very sweet. I imagine that Suzy has filled SEVERAL scrapbooks with all the great photos.

I am so happy that you get to stay there with them. I'm sure you're a HUGE blessing!

:-) Susan

MaR said...

Oz is adorable!! I enjoyed these pics very much!!

Melli said...

Whhhhhhhherrrrrrrre arrrrrre youuuuu? Hellllllloo-oo-ooo! That darlin' boy must be plum wearin' you OUT! I figured for sure we would hear all the news that's fit to print this week with you gettin' to have him ALL.to.your.self! Miss you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com