Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holiday Wrap up!

I'm back in the daisy patch. My long anticipated time with the grands and my kids is officially over and now they are but sweet memories of a happy holiday season. Do you like my Mrs. Santa hair do? It comes complete with a red hat and you know how I love hats.

Floozie suggested I might want it for my driver's license picture. I think I'll pass on that unless I change my name to Heidi or Helga or get caught spending in a reindeer pulled sled.

Becky brought Christmas Crackers (or poppers), You pull the ends and they make a popping noise. Inside is a paper or plastic crown, a plastic charm, and a corny joke. I love this picture of the divine Miss Em pulling on the end of her's to make it pop. You can see she is really excited about getting it to pop. I love the excitement of children. Isn't this a cute picture of Becky in her Christmas crown?





Here's my favorite gift under the tree this year! The great and mighty Oz sitting patiently waiting to opened. He usually explodes into big grins and baby giggles. At almost 4 months he is much more observant and awake for longer periods of time. He has such a sweet disposition. I really miss him now that I'm home.






I love this picture. It almost looks 3 dimensional!

Suzy is a full time mom now. She has been officially released from her job with the library. I'm sure Monday will be a hard day for her now that all the company is gone and Tim will be at work.

Speaking of work....I guess I'll be going back too.


I love Christmas. I love my family. I love being with my family at Christmas....so I guess you could say it was a truly wonderful time . God is so good.



My Mom turned 82 today. My sisters helped her celebrate with cupcakes and coffee at her Sunday School class . She is in good health and is quite remarkable.



The Divine Miss Em turns two this coming Sunday. She loves "Blues Clues" so her mom is having a Blue's Clue birthday theme party for her.


I've missed you all but I'm back in the Daisy Patch and it is good to be home again. Mr. Wonderful got quite lonesome without me.

6 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

Welcome Home!
It's good to have you back. You've got a lot of good things going in your family.
xoxo
LBC

Melli said...

Oh I know Mr. Wonderful is soooo happy to have you BACK in the nest! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas and got to spend sO much time with your kids - what a treasure! The look on Emma's face there is just priceless! That shot would be hanging on my wall in 8x10 - or bigger! And little Oz is certainly one sweeeet package! The 2nd shot of him looks like "is THAT one mine? Wonder what's in it!" He's a doll!
Love you!

YellowRose said...

Welcome home! Great photos, the family looks wonderful and the kiddos gorgeous! So glad you were able to spend so much time with them. Looking forward to seeing more photos from your stay! (Oh I know you have millions!) LOL

craziequeen said...

Welcome home!

You are cordially invited to
A 'Hearts and Flowers' Party
from 8pm UK time
Friday 13 February 2009
until 12 midnight UK time
Sunday 15 February 2009
at the Palace of the Crazie One

http://craziequeen.blogspot.com/2009/01/hearts-and-flowers-party.html

cq

Carole Burant said...

Yeaaaaaaah you're back:-) Welcome home, dear Daisy!! Sounds like you had a most perfect holiday season and so many more memories were made. Loved looking at the photos, hard to believe that Oz is already 4 months old and Miss Em is two!! They're so adorable! Happy Birthday to your mom, she looks wonderful, I'd never have guessed she was 82. You have a beautiful family and are indeed blessed to be able to spend time with them:-) xoxo

Jane said...

OH my sweet friend, it is so good to know you back in the nest, safe and sound with your head and heart full of wonderful memories that will fill your life with joy for years to come.
You are loved and appreciated....just so you know!

 
design by suckmylolly.com