Friday, January 02, 2009

Mr. Wonderful.....party animal?


Just said goodbye to my honey for the next two weeks. Mr. Wonderful is on his way home .....back to where he is King of Castle. Visiting is a good thing but he likes his structure, his bed, and his schedule.

Poor man is not a social butterfly like his beloved wife who loves nothing better than being with the kids and grands. While he has been here he has been liked a cage Lion, pacing, roaring and napping. He is ready to get back into action and as hard as it was to let him go I know it was the right choice.

Say a prayer for his safety and think of me sacrificing my time with the new man in my life. Who knew the man of my dreams would be short, balding, and toothless? I'm sure the next two weeks will fly by much too quickly on one hand. Praise the Lord for cell phones and the internet so I can post pictures and here from Mr. Wonderful.

Today is my first trip to Ikea and I'm really excited about it. I've always wanted to go. Pictures to follow. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Jane said...

He's all prayed up!!! I know it was hard to see him head out but how many women have a man who is SO willing to let their woman stay with the "other man" for TWO weeks! Hey, he's a real peach!!!
Enjoy every minute with that handsome little fella!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

That is just the way men are..they need back in their caves..We even took our CAVE with us!! Still home is the best place to be..Get all that hugging and snuggling done...I know you are having the WORST TIME!! Smile!!

Carole Burant said...

I'm sure he will miss you just as much as you will miss him but men do prefer to be in their own castle don't they:-) You poor thing, having to spend time with another man...I guess someone has to do so though! hehe Have fun making lots of new memories with Oscar!! Happy New Year my friend. xoxo

Melli said...

I trust Mr. Wonderful got home safely! I did pray him in! I think that new itty man in your life is UNbalding thank you! Balding is reserved for the other end of life! Ask Dennis! He'll show & tell ya!

 
design by suckmylolly.com