Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We arrived last Saturday and were amazed how clear the roads were. We definitely saw lots more snow but the main highways and roads were clear. It is definitely colder here.

We are enjoying our grands. Oscar is growing an inch a month and a pound a month. He is much more alert and responsive and giggles out loud now.


Emma is perpetual motion. Many of our pictures are pictures of her back running down the hallway. She is very curious and loves to blow kisses at us. She is a very busy little girl. She adores her"Boppa" and " Dita." She likes to color with Poppa and loves to watch "Blues Clues". I've learned all the songs and motions to most of the episodes now.


Hope all of you had a merry christmas.

4 comments:

Gattina said...

How sweet ! I am jalous, our son had a dog over Christmas, lol ! (but he was cute ! elephant sized)

Melli said...

Ohhhhhh Boppa & Dita! I LOVE it! I hope it sticks!!! Hahaha! You look sOOOOOOO happy!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Kathy, you are looking so good. I can see the weight you are losing in your face especially!! Wonderful!! WE are still in the cold North too...Nice to hear that you had a great Christmas and I bet that you are in grandma heaven right now..right??

Susan said...

Hey!! I love the pics. I think Oscar definitely looks LONGER. And the picture of you and Emma is just precious. I agree with Melli...I LOVE "Boppa" and "Dita"!

Have a great day!

:-) Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com