Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas count down.....

I'm getting so excited about having my family all together for Christmas. I love the anticipation and excitement so much more than being surprised. Anticipation is the best part of Christmas.

I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna try and not forget anything nice. Lets see clothing, presents, baby gate, camera....so many details.

Just about all my projects are caught up at the mission except for a project I'm taking with me to work on. It seems like every one has a "project" that I could use some help right now. I never realized I was so popular!

The closer we get to Saturday the less focus I have. I'm getting so excited to see my babies and spoil them rotten before giving them back to their moms. We have a family photo session scheduled for Monday and you know the divine Miss Em will have to help with making and decorating cut out cookies. I've even found a small rolling pin and cutters for her little hands.

For the family portrait I was told to wear something Christmasy...What do think about this outfit? A little over the top? It's very festive! I would certainly be the star of the picture.

Hope all your projects are finished and you have time to sit back and enjoy the Christmas music, lights, wonder and real reason for the season. Personally I'm enjoying my afternoon cup of tea and thinking and praying for all the wonderful friends and bloggers that have blessed my life.

Know you are valued and prayed up!

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

You're not excited at all, are you? hehe Oh, Daisy, I'm so happy for you that you'll be spending the holidays with your cherished grandbabies, how special the days will be fore you:-) xoxo

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I think this outfit is a little over the top!! Smile!! But You could pull it off for sure!!
Glad to see you blogging. I really miss reading your blog!!!
We are leaving tomorrow or Saturday too. Wow!! You will have a long time away from Mr. Wonderful..Can you do that? Can HE do that?
You will have your laptop so you can blog while that sweet cute baby is napping!! Okay??

 
design by suckmylolly.com