Monday, March 10, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


10 Things I love about Spring and am looking forward to:


  1. I love the first sight of crocus flowers sticking their heads out of the brown grass.
  2. I love the first daffodils waving in the wind.
  3. I love the tulips, forsythia and dogwood blooms.
  4. I love that Resurrection Easter Sunday is celebrated in the spring.
  5. I love to see nests in the trees filled with eggs.
  6. I love that the grass and the trees starts turning green and put on new leaves.
  7. I love the warmer weather and longer days.
  8. I love lilacs, daylillies and of course dazzling daisies!
  9. I love putting away the winter blankets.
  10. I love digging in the dirt to plant a garden.

1 comments:

Melli said...

Amazing! I JUST posted my very first Ten On Tuesday! And then I saw your name pop up on Google Reader and came to see what YOU were up to - and voila! You too also did 10 on Tues this week! I'm tellin' ya Daisy! GREAT minds... GREAT minds! And imagine this... we look forward to MANY of the same things! *nods* Love it!

 
design by suckmylolly.com