Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Memories....Emma gets a cousin!


Guess who is pregnant? If you said me.....guess again or click here. We are so excited!

Mr. Wonderful and I had been married for 4 years before we were able to conceive. We both had some physical problems that had to be resolved and we also had the elders of our church pray and anoint us. One little elder looked at us and said, "Ok, I'll pray that you can have children but don't blame me if you can't stop."

Our oldest was born between blizzards. If she had come on her due date Mr. Wonderful would have had to deliver her. On my due date, Mr. Wonderful looked at me and said, " If you plan to go into labor today I'll need about 6 hours to dig out the car!"

Our other two children were born in August......I think we learned it was better to have summer babies than try to predict ice and snow in Montana and North Dakota.

Congratulate me....I'm going to be a Diva again. May their tribe increase!

10 comments:

becky said...

I hereby pass the child-bearing baton to Suzy! May her and Tim's tribe increase, while my tribe of three stays the same! :)

Yay for Suzy!

MaR said...

Oh, such wonderful news!! Congratulations, Lazy Daisy!!
:)

Carole Burant said...

Awwww, such terrific news indeed, another little miracle on the way:-) Congratulations to all of you!! xox

Susan said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for all of your little family! I know Emma's going to love having a little cousin around. And what Diva wouldn't love to have more pumpkins to SNUGGLE with???

Susan

Melli said...

Ohhhhh my goodness! YES! YES! YES!!! She's in the ZONE!!! Whooooooo hooooo! Congratulations Diva & Papa!

Talk..to..Grams said...

What wonderful news!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! Congrats to you being a Grandma again! You sure make a good one too!!! Love and Hugs Grams

Unknown said...

An answer to prayer!!!!!!

mompoet said...

Hooray! Congratulations! It's funny to imagine Emma being the eldest, but she will be soon. Enjoy the anticipation.
mp

Jane said...

Oh MY!!! That is so fabulous. I am ecstatic for you!!! When is she due?
I know you and Mr. Wonderful are doing the 'HAPPY DANCE'!!!!

YellowRose said...

Awww, Daisy I'm so happy for you and your tribe as it continues to grow! What a wonderful time for Suzy and Tim!


Miss you and sending you lots of love!

 
design by suckmylolly.com