Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ten on Tuesday


10 Things You Can Do Other than Watch TV


1. Talk on the phone! (and I do a lot of it!)





2. Put on some tunes and rock around the house! It's good exercise and sure helps gets house work done quickly.








3. Blog,and visit friends on line (which is also something I do frequently)









4. Go for a walk with my sweetie.








5. Go chop wood for heating the house.







6.. Bird watching .....I love to watch the birds at the feeders.






7. Reading....so many books, so little time.





8. Scanning old photos, and editing digital photos.







9. Daydreaming.....one of my favorite things to do.





10. Eating.....probably not my best idea but definitely something I do all too frequently.

3 comments:

Gattina said...

I agree, these are nice occupations !

Melli said...

No bathing rhinoceros? Huh...

Have you heard anything about your surgery?

Susan said...

What a great list, Daisy! I love many of these...and in some ways WISH I could do them (chopping wood, watching birds,).

Many Hugs to you...and WHAT surgery now????

Love ya!

:-) Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com