How funny!!! Hey - who is expecting??? Did I miss something? Your TT says you want to be a granny??? Wait! I'm confused! Who is having a baby??? xo LBC
What a hoot! Trouble is.....I can't stand cigarettes and I can't stand alcohol...what's a girl to do?? I know, I will shop to keep from eating, that will work, won't it????
9 comments:
none of this is going to work!! Man what ia mess life can be at times. cute cartoon though...
Absolutely hilarious! And I certainly needed to laugh today...thanks so much for posting this! *s*
Very funny cartoon, and some people do use that excuse. I eat to be jolly and when I get bored, I get the munchies.
How funny!!!
Hey - who is expecting??? Did I miss something? Your TT says you want to be a granny??? Wait! I'm confused! Who is having a baby???
xo
LBC
I didn't realize that the circle worked like that... so I need to do what? LOL!
What a hoot! Trouble is.....I can't stand cigarettes and I can't stand alcohol...what's a girl to do??
I know, I will shop to keep from eating, that will work, won't it????
You mean you can't do all 3 at once?
How true this is! :)
Love it!!!
Post a Comment