Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen... Daisy's New Diet

(Banner compliments of Yellow Rose)


13 Things about Miss Daisy's New Diet

  1. you eat food with no fats.
  2. you eat food with no sugars.
  3. you eat food with no salt.
  4. you eat food that has no taste.
  5. you can eat up to six meals a day.
  6. but why would you want to?
  7. you can lose one dress or pants size in 6 days.
  8. it really seems to work.
  9. its a challenge to get your meals in.
  10. its a challenge to fix items ahead so you always have food.
  11. there's lot of fish on this diet.
  12. i don't like fish.
  13. should you complain about something that's finally working?
    (for more details ....click here )


37 comments:

Red Queen said...

Yeah for being first and yeah for loose pants- you go girl and I will lose vicariously. Be blessed today.

Jennifer said...

jeez louise... i'm sitting here eating oreo's! you probably didnt want to know that huh?

Ms. Kathleen said...

I love fish. I can do this! Yeah!

Lyn said...

Hope the new diet works... die with T :-) My T13 is up - Super Hero Edition.

Meira{FB} said...

Good luck with it! I lost alot on the "nothing white" diet. No sugar, pasta, potato's, white bread. Nada. Worked!

Anonymous said...

No way could I stick to a diet like that! Fish? Ew.

Good luck to you though!

Chaotic Mom said...

I need to check this one out...

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I call this starvation. (Lol) How could you eat 6 meals a day when you can't eat almost anything on it. How does your palate feel?
Thanks for visiting.

MaR said...

Go for it, it isn't a diet for life (or is it???). I am not a fish person and I can do with little sugar but no salt??? Don't give up, Lazy Daisy!! Maybe lots of lemon juice can spice up that fish... Happy TT!

YellowRose said...

Ok, I know I have been out of it....so I need more info on this diet. I'm in such a rut right now, and I love fish! If it's working, stick with it!!!

Glad you liked the banner!!

Happy Thursday, my TT is up!

Anonymous said...

oh boy oh boy, no fats is definitely but no sugar and salt and no taste?LOL

I loveeee to lose one dress size in 6 days!!!!

I am on a diet too!! happy TT, my list is up!

Laura said...

dang girl, you are shrinking!!!
congratulatioms.
WFD tonight?
My tt is up now

Anonymous said...

Geez, I don't think I could eat food without taste. One dress size in six days is good.

I'm up.

Unknown said...

It's hard to argue with siccess!

Jane said...

I hear you friend....but remember...when we get to heaven we can EAT WHATEVER WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

My list is up, come on by.

Domestic CEO said...

Good luck with it! How long do you think you can stick with it? It sounds . . . yummy! :)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well as you should know by now I am always pulling for you friend and if fish is the way to go I say GO FOR IT!! I am off to curves in just a minute. I did not include my name on the front because I am in NO way ready for Thursday Thirteen. I have been so busy lately that I just cannot do that today. You keep up your good work though. I will try to keep up with your progress....

Susan said...

Oh, I SO need to join you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am wrestling with this battle myself. I wish you the best and am glad that you are having success. My TT is up here.

Anonymous said...

good for you!! I hate fish, or I'd be really tempted to give it a try. keep it up!

Viamarie said...

Hope you succeed. God Bless!

angela said...

I hate when diets that are unpleasant work....hope it goes fast for you:-)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for being so dedicated. I think I fall more into your husband's diet plan! HA!

Anonymous said...

This is funny! I don't think a diet like that can last, but maybe it's good to get things started. Keep us posted (literally).

Mine are time for 3 minutes.

Ladybug Crossing said...

So basically, if it tastes good and looks good, you can't eat it. Hm...
I have a no fat no dairy diet that I'm supposed to stick to... It's hard, but if I don't, I get a tummy ache. That usually keeps me on the straight and narrow.
LBC

Darla said...

No fat, sugar, or salt. *sigh* What's left? Guess eating nothing but kettle corn is out of the question then, huh?

Good luck!

Sherri said...

so happy for your success! ...also I have a treat suggestion with no fat, no salt and no sugar...

...go to your nearest Starbucks and order one of these:
- grande carmel macchiato with no fat milk and sugar free vanilla syrup (it uses splenda)...yum!
OR
- grande sugar free vanilla or sugar free hazelnut latte with no fat milk

you can have either of these iced too (also their light fraps are really good...especially the mocha ones and they have no sugar and are low fat)

...anyway, continued sucess to you and I'll try to check your other site when I get a moment.

...my list is up.

Stephanie said...

So you can have water, air, steamed fish and celery. Am I right?

Good luck with the whole diet. Lossing a dress size in a week would be awesome.

My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

Food with no salt?! Impossible for me... the others I could live with I think.

armywife said...

lol with #4 and 6. you are so brave!

Unknown said...

I can live without the sugar and fat, but no taste or salt!yeck!
I'll take the one dress size in 6 days.Good luck with the whole diet.
Happy Thursday!

Lynn said...

Well, if it's working......DH and I are doing WW but didn't do very well on our camping trip:-( However, I've lost nine pounds so far, and that's something;-) Good luck! My TT is finally up!

craziequeen said...

Just nipped over to your other blog, lovey - and it seems to be working..... [big grin]

I understand not liking fish. I don't like fish, meat, poultry and a million other things.....! :-(

cq

Melli said...

LOL! Well... yea! See? With weight loss comes "whining rights"! As long as you're losing you're pretty much allowed to whine about ANYTHING! So if it's bland tasteless food, whine away!

Seriously... dieting does require a lot of GIVE (up)... and a lot of readjusting your cooking habits. I didn't read the whole 6 week plan thing -- but I'm sure after the first 6 days you add small bits of salt, sugar and fat back in - right? You just don't use NEARLY as much as you used to! My husband isn't even complaining -- because JUST from the changes I've made in cooking, he has lost 14 pounds without even trying! No exercise, same portions, still has his beer... he's a happy camper! (it makes me sick!) LOL!

Unknown said...

Gosh almighty! That is a rough diet! Are you sure there isn't a better one out there and not so strict? Good luck with it, but I wouldn't feel bad if it doesn't work. Thanks for stopping by today!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I think its fine to complain about something even though its working. This diet definitely sounds like it has some virtues worth complaining about.

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

The Flamingess said...

Good luck with all the fish.
Here from Michele

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love the cartoon! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com