i dont have trouble loading your page but i do have trouble leaving comments. i click to leave a comment and it does nothing so i have to right click on it and tell it to open in a new window... that's just to read them.. have to do it again to leave the comment. and pop up blocker is not on so i dont know why it does this... if you ever see me visit and not leave a comment, that is why... but now that i know how to right click to open, i will leave comments!!!!! happy belated 4th! my ww is up now too! it's still 4th july related... it's my favorite holiday!
21 comments:
Hehe! That's sooo funny!!!
i love this pix! is this your dog? it's so cute!
i dont have trouble loading your page but i do have trouble leaving comments. i click to leave a comment and it does nothing so i have to right click on it and tell it to open in a new window... that's just to read them.. have to do it again to leave the comment. and pop up blocker is not on so i dont know why it does this... if you ever see me visit and not leave a comment, that is why... but now that i know how to right click to open, i will leave comments!!!!! happy belated 4th! my ww is up now too!
it's still 4th july related... it's my favorite holiday!
I wouldn't mind seeing him in my coffee but I think he sipped up everything.
My WW is up too.
That's why I like big dogs! lol, happy wednesday!
♥
I so want a little dog like that! My hubby wouldn't go for it so we have no dog! Mine's up!!
So instead of "teacup" we have here a "coffecup" pet! lol Too cute!
Happy Wednesday! My WW is up!
oh, how i would *love* to have a tiny pup..
Such a great shot - I agree - McDonald's menu has definitely changed lately - LOL!
Cheers,
Carol
PS - Mine is up too.
What a hoot!!! Gotta love it. But the little one should be in a Taco Bell cup instead. --remember the Taco Bell Chihuahua? roflmao
My Wordless Wednesday is posted!
OMG! That is so cute!! I love it!
I'm up.
That is too cute. Our daughter wanted a dog like that but we got a shih tzu instead:).Have a great day:)
That's adorable, Daisy. My car has two pup-holders.
mp
Oh now that's just so sweet! awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
how cute...wonder if you could sue McDonalds for that...My WW is up too..I am off to the pool....
aww...too cute. I'd be worried about stepping on that little guy!
OMGosh! That is so cute! What a way to travel.
Mission accomplished I am Wordless with delight.
My WW is up.
Take care,
Frances
He's so cute!
LBC
awww...he fit in a cup! my ww's up! ;)
So adorable! Looks like my puppy when when we first brought him home
ohmygosh, I love him!
Post a Comment