Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
As a child, the color pink always reminded me of cotton candy (it was the only color it came in back then). As a health care professional the color pink reminds me of Breast Cancer Awareness and of several close friends who have gone through treatments.
Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
I lost my new cell phone. I was sorting used clothing and it fell out of my pocket. The pile of clothing was huge and we couldn't hear it because of the noise in the gym. Two days later Mr. Wonderful (who's definitely hearing impaired) found it in the clothing . It was against a metal retaining wall and the ringing made the metal vibrate and amplify the sound. I call Mr. Wonderful my finder.....he just grins and says, "Well, if I'm the finder what does that make you?"
Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
pleasant, usual, routine
Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
My children refer to me as their "blog obcessed mother" does that give you a clue?
Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I love Shalimar. Mr. Wonderful says I should just put a tab of vanilla extract behind each ear and it would have the same effect. Gotta love that man!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Oh, I LOVE Shalimar! My grandma got me started on it...and I was hooked...it smells so exotic!!
I'm glad Mr. WOnderful found your phone! Would have been bad to have lost it!
Shalimar is very, very nice.
Love Mr. Wonderful question *grin*
Happy friday!
I always knew that you were exotic!! smile!! Great list and good questions this week. Mine is up too. rain here and hopefully tornadoes are all gone!! WHEW!!
Sandy
Great answers! yummy feast. Blogging is so easy to become obsessed with!
Great answers my friend. Didn't know you had a new cell phone~hurray for Mr. Wonderful!
Blessings to you.
I am so glad you found your cell phone...Your hubby is a hero.
Take care,
Connie
Thanks for visiting my feast.
My son doesn't call me "obsessed" he says "Glad for you that you found an occupation" which means, finally she doesn't concentrate on me anymore, lol !
Well, I'm determined to get a comment to you.
But first your url is wrong at Friday's Feast...the protocol was copied and pasted incorrectly.
Now, I posted and it's telling me that it could not be processed. Is it Blogger again? Man o man.
Anyway, love your kids idea of being an obsessed blogger....here too.
Happy weekend.
My feast is served.
*keeping my fingers crossed it'll work this time*
I always feasting at your feast. I love your appetizer and your salad was very tasty and very filling main course.
Thanks for the visit.
Just stopped by to say Hi.
I am glad your finder found your phone..lol
*big smile on your dessert. We have the same one. LOL at vanilla.
Great Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
Great feast - thanks for sharing - that Mr Wonderful is a well wonderful guy isn't he. Happy weekend.
Delicious meal! We share the same thoughts with your appetizer.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blogs have to be a bit of an obsession, I think.
Rob of UnSpace
Your husband sounds like a funny guy. I enjoyed this feast!
Daisy? If Mr. Wonderful is your "finder" - does he get a "fee" for that?
You obsessed with BLOGGING? Say it ain't SO! Who defines these obsessions anyway????
Post a Comment