Monday, February 12, 2024

41 Days until Spring

                                                                                   

   I think I am getting a little less stressed on days when the temperatures are in the 50's and 60's.  I try to soak in the sun and rejoice to think and dream of planting my garden in a little over a month.  I don't do winter well.  I either hibernate or get lost in a book or TV series. 
   I am behind in all my projects.  I didn't do Christmas Advent ribbons so am thinking of doing tea bags with a small bite of chocolate with my sentiments to give to my friends in a decorated mug for Valentine's Day. 
  My ladies' prayer group meets this Friday at Janet Davidson's house.  I want to make 4 of them for Nancy Smith, Janet Davidson, Becky Swain, and Connie Deloach but I am already behind, and I am not sure I will be able to complete the task in the next few days.   I have the desire, but I'm not sure if I have the energy, motivation, or ability to stick to the task. 
  My word for the year is intentional and I'm not doing well to stick to the task.  I have good intentions, but my follow-through has been substandard. I know I will feel happy if I can come through with my plan and feel like I have succeeded in getting over this depressed mood.  Lord Give Me Strength!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com