Thursday, March 07, 2019

Being in the Moment


Charlie has been gone since Sunday afternoon.  I miss him.  I especially miss all the things he does for me now that he is not here to do them.  I miss having him make my coffee and bringing it to me all hot and steamy when I first wake up. We have a new coffee pot and it took a while for me to figure how to brew a fresh pot.
  
I actually had to walk across the street to get our mail.  It was the first time I have done that in the 2 and half years we have been here.  I don't like it but it's part of my to-do list now.  I am usually out of breath by the time I bring it in.

I'm not crazy about hauling the trash can to the driveway for weekly pick up either.  However, it is easier than actually having to take the garbage to the dump like we did in Virginia.  

Cleaning the cat litter box is not high on my list either.  Now that the cats are older they are not always able to make it to the box.  Needless to say, my kitchen floors are getting scrubbed regularly especially if I have stepped on a hot steaming pile in my socks!

I really do not like to go anywhere by myself.  So far the farthest I have traveled is to the mailbox across the street.  I didn't go to the Bible Study yesterday cause it was cold and I would have to go alone.  (Sigh) I don't do alone well.

post signature

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com