Friday, January 11, 2019

So much for plans....



Today was my Mom's 92nd birthday and I wasn't there.  I had planned on being there.  We arranged our schedule so we could be there but....instead we both got the stomach flu so we stayed home so as not to give it to mom.

We struggled with it for several days but are finally back on the mend.  So the plans have been shifted.
We are planning on leaving Sunday morning and staying till Wednesday.  We will make our way home again just in time to rest up, do our laundry, pack again and head for Savannah.

We will be in Savannah for a week.  So tomorrow we need to celebrate Henry's 6th birthday and send out a newsletter to our Savannah people that we are coming to town.  It will be a busy day.

Thank you, Lord, that we are finally feeling better.  Help us to regain our energy.  When Charlie got sick we had eaten cheese and sausage quiche.  I don't think I will be able to ever fix it again without thinking about how sick we felt.   I feel nauseated just thinking about it.

Good News:  weight down 13 pounds  ....272
post signature

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com