Thursday, January 03, 2019

Hello 2019...What potential will you hold?



Hello, brand new year 2019.  Please forgive me if I forget your name for the first month or two.  It's just because you're new and I'm used to saying and writing 2018.

Your predecessor was very eventful and you hold unlimited promises.  How will I spend my time this year?  

I want to spend my time purposefully, with a plan, including adventure, reading, cooking new dishes, physical activities, trips, good friends, Bible Studies and visiting friends and family.


We have two trips scheduled for January:  We will leave next Wednesday (Jan. 9th) to go to Alabama to celebrate my mom's 92nd birthday.  We will be coming home Friday, Jan.11th so we can celebrate with grandson Henry at his 6th birthday celebration.  (Henry and Mom both have birthdays on January 10th.)

January 19th, we leave for Savannah, Georgia for a week to visit friends and    Compassion Christian Church.  We will be camping out in Sandy Wagoner's living room as they live in a small apartment and we invited ourselves.  They will be moving to Illinois in March so this may be the last time I get to see her in a very long time.  Our daughter Becky is planning on coming to Savannah later that week for a conference so we plan on getting to spend some time with her also.  It will be a busy fun filled week for us but tiring also.

I am starting a Bible reading app with my friend Sandy Irhig..(I collect "Sandy's") starting January 4th.  We will read through the Bible in one year.  I am hoping we can share what we are learning.

I am committed to losing weight on the Keto Diet which I am researching now.  We have are consciously making a commitment to not eating out so I am not tempted to eat things that are not on the diet plan.  I am purchasing some Keto Cookbooks and have a Keto app on my phone for tracking my food consumption.  I will also go back to water aerobics even though I hate cold water swims in the winter time.  We will go geocaching and go on walks. 


  1. January 1st I weighed in at 285:  My measurements are:  Bust 50, Waist 48, Hips 65
  2. Jan. 2nd...weight 283
  3. Jan. 3rd....weight 280 
So far it is working.  I still need to work on getting to bed earlier and blogging as an outlet for my time.  I have picked up some accountability friends along the way so hopefully, I will have some cheerleaders.

I work better with a plan, prayers and a purpose.  Here I go again!



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com