Monday, May 08, 2017

My Bucket List for this year



My Current Bucket List for 2017

I, Lazy Daisy, being of unsteady mind, and currently, with a calypso heartbeat, no energy, and breathless have decided to come up with a bucket list to start work on.  I believe life should be lived to the fullest and should be a daily adventure.  I love anticipation so can easily do some the simpler things.  Are you ready?  I know I am....so here goes.




The List....in no particular order

1.  Leave a note in a library book.
2.  keep a journal for 365 days of the year...starting today 5/8/2017
3.  catch up on my blogs for each grandchild
4.  Start a new blog for grandgirl Lucy Mae.
5.  take a daily photo and post it for one year...starting today on this blog.
6.  Have a silly string fight with the grands
7.  Own something from Tiffany and Company.
8. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
9. Meet my doppelganger.
10. Pay for a stranger's meal anonymously.
11. Finish a whole tube of chapstick.
12. Send a present to a soldier.
13. Change someone's life.
14.  Use a fake name at Starbucks
15.  Finish an entire adult color book.
16.  Ride a segway.
17.  Buy a meal from a food truck.
18.  Own a lava lamp.
19.  Try every Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavors.
20.  Go to Dollywood with the grands.
21.  Have a huge water balloon fight.
22.  Start a heart ornament Christmas tree.  One heart for every year married.
23.  Make a quilt with Suzy.
24.  Ride on a train across the US.
25.  Join a gym and actually go.
26.  Own a VW Beetle (Willie Nelson)
27.  Volunteer at Suzy"s school in the library.
28.  Walk the Twistie Trail.
29.  Catch fireflies in the yard with the boys.
30. Go to the 4th of July fireworks display with family.
31.  Send a message in a bottle.
32.  Learn how to play the ukulele.
33.  Learn origami.
34.  Own a "Keep Calm shirt"
35.  Name a star.
36.  Wear a Tiara whenever I want to.
37.  Make a daisy patch and wildflower garden.
38.  Make a treasure box for Lucy.
39.  Dive to Texas and see my grandgirls.
40.  Lose 100 pounds or more.
post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list!! I wish u a steady heartbeat!! Several of the things I would like to do also. I have never written out a bucket list. Probably would not be very long. Guess I should try!! Love ❤️ u!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com