Saturday, December 17, 2016

Melli Christmas Tribute


The other gift I received this week (2 or 3 days ago) was from that Laziest Daisy of them all... My darlin' Daisy sends, each year, an advent calendar of sorts. The past two years she sent a long decorative ribbon with candies and gum individually wrapped and glued to the ribbon. Inside each weeee little package would be the treat - and also a special message of love, thanks, or encouragement. It is a dear, dear idea and only my Daisy would think of it. I would LOVE to steal it from her, but I would be sending it to some of the same people she does... and that would just be wrong! Someday I'll come up with my own really nifty idea! But anyway... THIS year she changed it up and made a special little Tea Time Tribute... She has promised to stop each day at 4:00 pm and have a cup of tea and pray for her friends. I know - it's a hard thing - but somebody has to do it! *smile* So this year's calendar that she sent is a mug -- NOT just any mug -- but a special mug, straight from her kitchen cabinet! And it is filled with individually wrapped tea bags. Glued to each tea bag is a note of love, thanks, encouragement ... or possibly some sage advice! I absolutely ADORE this gift! I soooooo wish I had thought of THIS idea! That Daisy... she is just sooooooo clever!!! And such a sweet friend to go to all this trouble for so many of her friends! Of which I am proud to be one...

Thank you sooooooo much Daisy!
I love you!!!

****************************

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com