Wednesday, April 13, 2016

List the things and situations that always make you cry...





  1. Things and Situations thhat Things and Events that make me cry.


1.  Chopping onions...

2.  Death of a friend or family member...

3.  Hallmark Movies or even the commercials... 

4.  Sweet memories.... of special times with special people.

5.  Saying goodbyes...I can usually " make it" till we drive away.

6.  Sappy Christmas movies...

7.  Sad movies...

8.  Whenever the hero or heroine dies in a book.

9.  Watching my grandchildren being kind without prompting...

10.  Holding a new baby. (Tears of joy)

11.  Watching someone battling bravely in a losing cause...

12.  A betrayal of someone I trusted... 

13.  A suicide of someone I know...

14.  A terminal illness of a child...

15.  Physical pain from an illness or injury...

16.  Dropping off your child at college and driving away.

17.  Great Happiness when you think your heart can't hold anymore.

18.  Overwhelming empathy with a friend.

19.  Being fired...

20. Death of a beloved pet...

21.  Moving....having to start over!

22. Watching our kids and grandchildren graduate.

23. Mass shooting sprees of innocent children.

24. Covid deaths of my friends, and grief of their spouse.

25. Death of my mom, (even though I knew it was coming)

26. Senseless violence.

27. Failure of a long-held dream

28. Reunion of friends and family after Covid isolations

29. Beautiful music.

30. Sacrifices made in love.






















Again, nothing really profound...probably the same things that make you cry.  Let me know if I left something out. 

post signature

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com