Sunday, December 20, 2009

My new favorite cookie


I'm totally in love with these limited edition Dark Chocolate and Mint morsels.

I made the recipe on back of the package and now it is my all time favorite.

Knowing how I tend to lose recipes I decided to put it on my blog so I can find it again.

If you are a fan of dark chocolate and mint this is a must have recipe.


Mint chocolate delights

2 cups flour 1 cup butter 2 large eggs
2/3 cup Baking cocoa 2/3 cup sugar 1 10 oz package Dark chocolate and mint chips
1 tsp. baking soda 2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt 1 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat oven: 325

combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time beating well. Gradually add
flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well rounded tableshoon unto ungreased baking sheets,

Bake: for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire rack to cool completely.

3 comments:

Amber Star said...

I'm not a fan of mint with my chocolate so I'll have to give them a miss. I did find out from another blogger that if you use the dark brown sugar in your chocolate chip cookies they are better. I'm allowing Costco and Sams to bake for us this year.

Melli said...

Will these new favorite cookies of yours also be a favorite with Andy? I'm just wondering... You talked me into putting mint mocha in my coffee... but I'm not sure you can mess with my chocolate chip cookies!!! LOL! NO picture of the finished product???

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Okay sound great!! Madison and I baked some cookies today even though my left wrist does not work very well. She helped me. I would love to try those cookies. Like I need them!! Hope you read that Mike got that job at Lowes..
Sandy

 
design by suckmylolly.com