Monday, July 27, 2009

You Can go back home!


Two old Crabs enjoying the Sun?
This past weekend Mr. Wonderful and I went to Virginia Beach to see my mom. Summer is always a busy time at the mission so having a weekend off is unusual. The weather was hot and humid and perfect for going to the beach. We left at noon on Friday and got back home Sunday afternoon. It was good to see Mom and of course she made several of my all time favorites. No one makes applesauce like my Mom and I rarely share it. She naturally sends it home with me so I can continue to enjoy it. Here are some of the sights we saw at the beach! If you ever want to feel small....have your picture taken with King Neptune!
Suggestion: Sun glasses and sun screen!
It was a great get-away. Thanks mom, for opening your home to us and always being there for us. You are the best!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at you...you are shrinking! You look just terrific! How much have you lost altogether now? I love that you enjoyed your weekend with your Mom...I know she loved having you there too :)

Carole Burant said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your mom!!! I'm so glad you were able to go spend a weekend with her:-) As Jennifer says in her comment, you are shrinking!! I can't get over how much weight you've lost, you're looking absolutely wonderful and I'm sooo proud of you. That sure is an awesome King Neptune statue, wow!!! Love you! xoxo

Baba said...

Wow... you and your mom are too cute!!! You are looking smaller than me..I need to get back under control with my eating..I am glad you and Mr. Wonderful had a good time and could relax for awhile..
Love and hugs,
Baba

Melli said...

You are just melllllllting away! You're looking really good! LOVE Mr. Wonderful with that crab too! Glad you had a chance to visit with your mom!

Linda said...

Ditto with the other comments about you melting away. You look great!! Glad you were able to visit your Mom and spend some quality time with her.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I thought the same thing!! You are looking good!! So proud of you!! That was so nice you could be with your Mom! I bet she loved having you all there! Hugs, Grams

Jane said...

It looks like you had a wonderful visit.....but I do wonder whether Mr. Wonderful liked being compared to a crab!!!
You look beautiful my friend. Hopefully I can see you in person before too much longer!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You are shrinking!! I am so so proud of you..Now teach me how!!
We are finally back home after 2 weeks away and over 2000 miles of traveling. Very tired here.
I love the pictures of you and your mom and of course the two old crabs!!
Sandy

 
design by suckmylolly.com