Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...What you like to talk about



10 things you like to talk about!



1. I love to talk about the Lord. I love to talk about His goodness to us and His mercy. I love to praise Him and and share stories of His greatness. I love this shirt....it makes me giggle.




2. I like to talk to missionaries about the work they are doing in various countries. Working at a mission we get to see missionaries and hear wonderful stories about what God is doing in the world.




3. I like to talk about Mr. Wonderful, my best friend, playmate, champion, defender, and love of my life.




4. My family.....our kids, Becky, Suzy and Andy! They keep us young and never let us get away with anything. I love talking to them in person or on the phone since they live so far away from us.




5. My Emma. She doesn't talk much yet but I love nothing better than talking about her. She is our first grandchild and talking about her can turn me into a big ole ball of goo.




6. My Oscar.....He is just learning to coo and is staying awake a little longer now. He is our first grandson and quite the charmer. Needless to say it was love at first sight for both my grands.


7. Food....especially food that is not good for you. I like to watch cooking shows like Top Chef and love to talk about the food network shows or recipes.



8. Friends.....I love my friends and love being with them. My blogger friends are the best. These are my "Blogger Babes" in Savannah.



9. My Home (The Nest) or (The Daisy Patch).
I'm a home body....I love nothing more than just being in my own home with all the things and people I love.



10. My cats....Lucy and JJ. They always think the best of me and are always affectionate. Love me, love my cats.


I love to talk....about anything and everything but these are my top ten. What are yours?

4 comments:

Melli said...

huh... that's funny! I like to talk to you about all those things! Yep, i do! And other stuff too....

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Great post!! course i love being in your top 10!! smile!! I am so happy that these injections are finally doing their thing. I think I will go shoppin' this morning!! See I am much better..Hated that other Sandy..she was no fun...Hope all is well with you my friend..

Jane said...

AWWWWW! Those are all GREAT things to talk about. I share them with you! I just wish I was in the "Blogger Babes" picture. I am SO sad I wasn't there!

Unknown said...

I love talking about birds, home decorating, kids and photography.

 
design by suckmylolly.com