Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby sister Bev


Happy Birthday to my "parrot head" ....."it's 5 o'clock some where" baby sis Bev. Bev works for United Airlines and is "my eyes in the skies" when ever I'm flying. She knows where I am and how to get me where I want to be .

She lives in Chicago and is planning on expanding my solo traveling air experiences by inciting me to visit the Windy City. She's already mapped out some of the places she wants to go and insists that I need to visit. It's definitely on my 2009 List of "Things to Do".


Bev is the organized one and inherited the "cleaning gene" from our mom. (I was wadding in the shallow end of gene pool when those traits were passed out.) I really want to see her cute apartment and check out her part of the world.

My baby sister has a really wierd sense of humor.....I know because we share that in common. We can still communicate in non verbal language when we are together which baffles both my mom and Mr. Wonderful.

Hope your day was happy and you were well celebrated! Save me a place at "Sweet Tomatoes".

4 comments:

bevster said...

Thanks!! :) Humm...really not to sure how well I'm diggin' the 45 thing. I think I might have to spread the distance factor a little further away in my favor. You will enjoy Chi Town!! Sweet Tomatoes here we come not to mention the other touristy things here. Whata go to a Drag Race?!? I know you are trying to cut down on the nitro thing. hehehe

YellowRose said...

Happy Birthday to your sister Bev!! Not only does she share my birthday month but she lives in my hometown, which is the coolest town ever! You definitely need to go visit...Chi Town is fun times 10!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Happy Birthday Bev...I have heard a lot about you and being from Illinois..well Chicago is a beautiful city. Has a lot of places to go but way too many people for me..
Sorry that i lost you on IM yesterday. The doctor called right as you were on with me..sorry...

Jane said...

Happy Birthday to your sister. I think you should definitely check out the windy city. It is a beautiful place.

 
design by suckmylolly.com