Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Road Trip.....


My bags are packed and I'm on my way to Alabama with Mr. Wonderful, my mom and sister Bev to go visit our other sister. Mom has killed the fatted calf and made all kinds of goodies to bring along.

Please pray for us as we are on the road Thursday and coming back Monday. You know how I love a road trip! I'm hoping we are not going to have trouble finding gas stations to fill up on our way South.


I'm taking my camera so I'm sure there will be pictures. Catch ya later!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you drive through Tennessee, wave at me!! Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit!!!

Carole Burant said...

Have a safe and fun trip, dear Daisy! Make sure you take tons of pictures:-) xoxo

Melli said...

You are sO prayed up! Safe travels and MUCH fun!!!

Jane said...

Wave as you pass through Georgia too!! Hope you have a wonderful trip and a great visit. You are prayed up for a safe trip.
I will look forward to seeing pictures.
Love ya girl!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Do take pictures! Hugs, Grams

Susan said...

Hope you had a fabulous trip. Can't wait to see pics.

Hugs,

Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com