Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Little things that made me happy....


I usually try to do a Ten on Tuesday but today's topic was ten songs from Movies .....and I have no ideas. Next week's topic is Ten Little Things That Make You Happy
1. Seeing a picture of my family and friends (I have a digital frame that I've put my favorite pictures in and it constantly changes.)

2. A hot cup of coffee in the morning.... better yet, brought to my bedside by Mr. Wonderful himself.

3. A sugarless peppermint patty.... new find....at only 80 calories....and now my daily treat!

4. Comments on my posts...(Yes, that's a hint!)

5. A good book, and time to read.... that always makes me smile.

6. Talking to my kids on the phone and catching up with their very busy lives.

7. Daisies....all colors, all kinds.

8. My cuddly cats (JJ and Lucy)

9. My grandbabies.... just thinking about them always makes me smile.

10. 100 calorie Snack pack of Kettle corn. I love the sweet and salty combinatio
n.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Well, here is one of your happy things.....a comment!!!
It always puts a smile on my face when I see a comment from you too!!

YellowRose said...

Yep all happy things I can relate too, well except the grandbabies....yet. ;)

Love ya!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

GREAT list and I agree with every one except the coffee. I have had to almost stop drinking it because of my stomach!! I do slip in some cold coffee from McDonalds sometimes (Like today)!!
So nice to see you blogging and thanks for the idea about a blog change. I think my name does need changed..Hopefully someone will come up with a good name for me that will fit for a LONG LONG time. Thanks again for stopping by..Love and miss you ..Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love #6 too!! You had a good list! Love, Grams

 
design by suckmylolly.com