Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen...Orange Things I Love.

13 Orange Things that I love....



1. Oranges.....sweet and juicy.




2. Sweet potatoes.....especially with butter, brown sugars and pecans!




3. Pumpkins......I love pumpkin season.







4. California Poppies.....pretty and very orange.





5. Clown fish....especially since the movie "Finding Nemo".



6. The various orange colors found in an open fire.




7. Dreamsicle .....orange sherbert on a stick.







8. Orange Tabby Cats!





9. Carrots.....crispy and crunchy



10.Goldfish....both the fish and the crackers. Boy Wonder must have the oldest living goldfish by now. Mr. Fishy has been around at least 10 years.



11. orioles....colorful birds that make an unusual nest.






12. Orange and peach color roses






13. Peaches.....I guess I'm just a Georgia Peach!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


17 comments:

Open Grove Claudia said...

This is a really fun idea! I haven't seen a color TT before. And I do love oranges!

Happy TT!

My TT is Food for thought.

suchsimplepleasures said...

a ten year old goldfish!!?? i'm lucky if my kids goldfish live 10 minutes!!!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a color I love, too! Makes me want a glass of juice, though!

DrillerAA said...

Ya gotta love a Dream Cicle!!!

Cheerio said...

I like the color orange too but I didnt see it this way. Wow! you really are great.

Gattina said...

Orange is one of my favourite colors when I paint ! I never really realized it, but looking at my paintings orange is always in !

pussreboots said...

Hurray for the color orange. Happy TT.

Melli said...

Boy Wonder has a TEN YEAR OLD goldfish??? WOW! The Lord is WITH that fish!!! That must be a sacred fish! I love ORANGE hair! My list is up too... I'm heading for the doc in 56 minutes! Pray please!!!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hey there Girlfriend!! How is it going today? I just posted my M list!! I see you are still doing colors which is a great choice for sure!! Orange is not one of my favorite colors BUT there are some great things that are orange. Hope you are feeling wonderful today..Sandy

::: said...

Orange is such a lovely, warm color, I love it!! and your list too ! Happy TT

Linda said...

I haven't thought of dreamsicles in years! Didn't they also have vanilla ice cream in the middle? Yummy!!

I'm doing my first TT13 today. Hope you can stop by.

YellowRose said...

Great list of "orange" things!! I love oranges!!!

Happy TT!!Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Lately I've been marveling at how amber copper carnelian and like a fiery sunset a cup of brewed black tea is.

Kaige said...

Very cool TT! We like Clown Loaches and Rosy Barbs in the orange fish dept.

Happy TT!
http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com/

Natalie said...

My infant loves all orange foods so far. You'd get along.

Unknown said...

I'll always have a special place in my heart for orange, it's been my dear boy's favorite color since birth.

Melli said...

Yoooooooo Hooooooo?! You okay?

 
design by suckmylolly.com