Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful


Happy Birthday Mr.Wonderful!

Today is Mr. Wonderful's birthday and unfortunately it will be spent taking me to get lab work, seeing the dietician,getting a chest x-ray and writing a very big check to the hospital. (Gulp!)

Saturday is the day of my surgery (Lord willing) depending on my lab work, ekg, and chest x-ray . I'm not anticipating trouble but you never know till they tell you to report for surgery.


For his present he gets to take care of me all next week. What a lucky guy. Please keep him in your prayers too. When I'm alright he will be too.


Thank you for being my playmate, my soul mate, my lover, the father of our children, my provider, my handy man, my protector, my strong arm to lean on, my companion, and my best friend for the last 34 years. Love ya babe!

8 comments:

Melli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. WONDERFUL!!! I know you two will make the day enjoyable no matter what dastardly deeds be done!

I am on MY way to the oral surgeon the minute I sign off here -- but I want you to know that you ARE prayed up darling! I LOVE YOU! And you're going to do GREAT, and oh how I WISH I could come help take care of you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I will call as soon as I'm able to talk!
((((HUGE HUGS!!!!))))) this is sO exciting! A new chapter in your life!

MaR said...

Happy birthday to Mr Wonderful!! Best wishes for him and to you: a speedy recovery from your surgery!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

you are going to be just fine...and in time a curvy Lazy Daisy!! wow!! I might not know you the next time that i see you!! Ya think? SAndy

Laura Paxton said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. Wonderful! My birthday was on the 13th... Will be praying for you!

Baba said...

Wishing a belated "happy birthday" to Mr. Wonderful....You will be in good hands for your surgery between the doctors, hubby and God....I will be praying and thinking of you tomorrow.Love ya and hugs. Baba

Jane said...

Well, even though I am a day late please give him a big birthday hug from me!!! We did OK in the husband department, didn't we???
Sweet friend, you will be uppermost in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I am asking God to go before you, be with you and walk behind you to give you a soft place to fall. I am praying for peace and strength for you and Mr. Wonderful.
You are greatly loved.

YellowRose said...

Happy happy belated birthday to you Mr. Wonderful!!

You are going to do great Miss Daisy!! I am praying for you! Sending lots of love and hugs!

Jennifer said...

Had to wish Mr. Wonderful a belated wonderful day...I hope you enjoyed your time together!
I'm praying for you...and wish I was there to help out! I love you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com