Friday, January 25, 2008

People who make me smile!


















This is my Mr. Wonderful. We have been married for the the last 34 years and he still makes me smile. He has a goofy sense of humor (note the hat) , has an amazing mind, and can repair just about anything with his leatherman and ingenuity.

He protects me from wild animals, makes sure there is gas in the car, and wood in the heater. He is a hard worker and has a deep thirst for knowledge. He is thoughtful, kind and a man of integrity. He is a wonderful father, friend and playmate. No matter how difficult the journey, I know he will always be by my side to offer help, comfort and encouragement. I can't imagine my life without him being a vital part. I am truly blessed.

7 comments:

Gattina said...

Geez, if that is not a tribute to your better half, lol !

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I thought that you had him on here last Friday!! But that is okay..he is STILL making your smile!! Wonderful hubbies that we both have. Tell Mr. Wonderful hello!!
Sandy

Ladybug Crossing said...

Awwww... that's so sweet.

Melli said...

ANNNNNNNNND he rescues stranded friends ... oh wait... maybe that's in an effort to get rid of them... LOL! I KNOW it's NOT!!! Annnnnnnnd... he even let's you out of the HOUSE with them!!! EVEN to go on very long car trips and find lots of trouble! I LOVE HIM TOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how nice to see someone so appreciative of their spouse. I am so pleased that you obviously found your soulmate. I am still looking for mine. And, since you "caught" my attention on Thursday with your red shoes and tonight with your wonderful tribute, you are TAGGED! lol Please stop by my blog to see how to make someone else "it" in cyberville. Blessings, Cricket

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi I out passing out awards!! I have the You encourage Me to Follow In His Footsteps award over at my blog for you!! Please take the one I gave every one the You make my day award too! Love Grams

Susan said...

I love that picture on the left! I'm most impressed that he'd let someone TAKE the picture on the left! Many hugs to both of you!!

Love ya!

:-) Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com