Awwwwww! I would DO that! Yep! I would!
At least she is doing something that won't get her in trouble!! ;) Happy WW! Mines up!
Now I know!
Well, now I know. How utterly cute. I bet the kids love them.
smiley pencils....very cute!!!
Hey, I'm the first to notice that the pencils match your blog design!
That must have been one bored librarian! But they are kinda cute! My WW is up!
Why didn't I have those when I went to school ? Maybe then I would have learned a little more !
Aw, ain't they cute?Mind you, you would have to keep making new faces when the pencils were sharpened.......a job for life for some lucky children's librarian? :-)cq
Those are just too cute, too bad that they'll be gone with one turn through the sharpener!
hmmmmmm, I wonder what the expression is when they get slammed into the pencil sharpener. LOL Great picture.Come see mine (although I think you already have) on My Photo Blog.
I probably would have been in trouble if I had done that in school so knowing me I would never have tried it!! Great idea for your blog style...keep it all in a style you know!! Have a wonderful day!! Sandy
Hehe - thats really funny.I like the raindrops that come down your page.Simonehttp://simonesbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Too funny!
THAT's FUN! At least it makes people using the pencils smile, right?? Have a great day.:-) Susan
cute pencils. Maybe i should do that to some of our pencils so when someone is unhappy it would bring a smile to their face:) Have a great day!!!!
I love a nice sharpened pencil.Great shot for today....Thanks for viewing mine...Baba
ROFL - that's awesome. I wonder what my picture would be like of my time...oh probably twirling my hair! LOLHugs,Holly
Very cute! It will make the person using it smile too.I'm going to Disneyland in 3 weeks and 2 days. Then it's home to Hawai'i! Whoohoo!!! Thanks for stopping by
I'd say they've got waaay too much time on their hands. :-)
hmmm, the image isn't showing up for me so I've got no idea what it is. thanks for stopping by my WW anyway
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Awwwwww! I would DO that! Yep! I would!
At least she is doing something that won't get her in trouble!! ;)
Happy WW! Mines up!
Now I know!
Well, now I know. How utterly cute. I bet the kids love them.
smiley pencils....very cute!!!
Hey, I'm the first to notice that the pencils match your blog design!
That must have been one bored librarian! But they are kinda cute! My WW is up!
Why didn't I have those when I went to school ? Maybe then I would have learned a little more !
Aw, ain't they cute?
Mind you, you would have to keep making new faces when the pencils were sharpened.......a job for life for some lucky children's librarian? :-)
cq
Those are just too cute, too bad that they'll be gone with one turn through the sharpener!
hmmmmmm, I wonder what the expression is when they get slammed into the pencil sharpener. LOL Great picture.
Come see mine (although I think you already have) on My Photo Blog.
I probably would have been in trouble if I had done that in school so knowing me I would never have tried it!! Great idea for your blog style...keep it all in a style you know!! Have a wonderful day!! Sandy
Hehe - thats really funny.
I like the raindrops that come down your page.
Simone
http://simonesbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Too funny!
THAT's FUN! At least it makes people using the pencils smile, right??
Have a great day.
:-) Susan
cute pencils. Maybe i should do that to some of our pencils so when someone is unhappy it would bring a smile to their face:) Have a great day!!!!
I love a nice sharpened pencil.Great shot for today....Thanks for viewing mine...Baba
ROFL - that's awesome. I wonder what my picture would be like of my time...oh probably twirling my hair! LOL
Hugs,
Holly
Very cute! It will make the person using it smile too.
I'm going to Disneyland in 3 weeks and 2 days. Then it's home to Hawai'i! Whoohoo!!!
Thanks for stopping by
I'd say they've got waaay too much time on their hands. :-)
hmmm, the image isn't showing up for me so I've got no idea what it is. thanks for stopping by my WW anyway
Post a Comment