I am SO GLAD I wasn't drinking something when I opened up your place today! I would have spit or choked cause this made me laugh out loud!! What fun!Have a great day.:-) Susan
Like as if we are going to use those on each other ever in this LIFETIME!! smile!! But it makes for a fun photo I guess!! Hope you did have a good time with that!! Smile!Sandy
So. THIS is what happens when you have your OWN transportation, huh? ROFL!!! You are sooooo silly! Thank God!
Yep, this is what happens. :))
Well, now, look at YOU...MISS THING. Told ya it was fun.I've updated My Photo Blog...come take another peak.
OK, this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands!!!! Love you viking hat, on you it looks good!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am SO GLAD I wasn't drinking something when I opened up your place today! I would have spit or choked cause this made me laugh out loud!! What fun!
Have a great day.
:-) Susan
Like as if we are going to use those on each other ever in this LIFETIME!! smile!! But it makes for a fun photo I guess!! Hope you did have a good time with that!! Smile!
Sandy
So. THIS is what happens when you have your OWN transportation, huh? ROFL!!! You are sooooo silly! Thank God!
Yep, this is what happens. :))
Well, now, look at YOU...MISS THING. Told ya it was fun.
I've updated My Photo Blog...come take another peak.
OK, this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands!!!! Love you viking hat, on you it looks good!
Post a Comment