Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday's Fall Follage and Farmer's Market


What could be better than a fall day in Staunton, Va? My friend Beckie and I went looking for color and found plenty of it down town and at the local Farmer's Market.

Pumpkins, squash and ornamental cabbages!

8 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

These pictures are beautiful!

Tracie Nall said...

Beautiful Beautiful pictures!

MaR said...

Beautiful! great pics! any particular reason why you dated your post 10/18?

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Lazy Daisy...Now I know what Beckie looks like!! Thanks..I love knowing what people look like. I need to start a book so I know...What a beautiful part of the country you live in. I have tagged you for a 5 part meme. Go to my blog and you will see. It is fun if you want to PLAY!! Sandy

Melli said...

How beauuuuuuutiful LD! I DO love the fall colors! I think I might have to take a drive down Sky-line Drive in the next week or two!

Susan said...

Those photos are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They scream FALL and I love it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings.

Susan

Anonymous said...

That is just gorgeous! All those pretty colors. I love it!

Viamarie said...

Nice cabbages. Don't see these kinds here in my country.

Have a magnificent day!

 
design by suckmylolly.com