Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wordless Wednesday...Beat the Heat!



37 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of my dog in front of a fan to.

My WW is up to.

Anonymous said...

[chuckle] Our dog loves to sit in front of the fan too. As a matter-of-fact, that's what my WW is today. :)

MaR said...

Great pic, I love it!!! No WW for me this week, I am busy but can't stop visiting :)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This really made me smile. He must be having a time of his life. He's enjoying it. Very much.
My WW is up too.

Mama Duck said...

ROTFL!!!

Julie said...

that dog has the perfect way to stay cool in this summer heat:)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Thanks for dropping by. I have a short message for you. Here it is....Let us make the difference by joining the virtual march for stop global warming. I know we can't completely stop the global warming as it is already happening now, but we can prevent it from progressing further by joining the virtual march for the stop global warming. We can make a difference. If you'd like to join the virtual march for the stopglobalwarming, just go to my right sidebar. You can find a banner of the stopglobalwarming.org and a signup form. All you have to do is fill up the form, and Voila! you're a virtual marcher.That is all to it. No strings attached. Help me make the whole world know that we care of what's going to happen in the near future so others will do too. I alone can't do anything, but with all of you I know we can do something and make that difference.
Thanks again.

Moogie said...

LOL! That is way too cute!!!!! It looks nice and refreshing though!

My WW is up as well!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Aloha from Texas. Great to be back in the blogging world.

I'm up.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! Smart dog, smart dog!

My W W is posted.

Amanda said...

LOL! Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hehe - this is what I do when I get hot here in the summer. Except my ears don't stand back like this :)...
Blessings on your day.

Viamarie said...

That effect is so much FUN! Great stuff.

Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA the dog is enjoying the flapping of his ears as well!! LOL

happy WW, mine is up too!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Cute..He is smart..My WW is up too...Hope you are having a good day..just back from CURVES here...

Shereen said...

lol That's cute. I have been feeling like doing that the last couple of days. URGH!!

Anonymous said...

A-MEN!!! Sign me up! This heat is making my brain all mush!

Pixie said...

That is hilarious! Wish I could let my ears; I mean hair, blow in the wind like that.

Have a great day. My WW is up. :-)

Jennifer said...

Ahhhhh....looks wonderful! :)

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

funny! that is what i need today! happy WW!

Marti said...

Smart, cool puppie! Vewry cute! Thanks for sharing - my WW is up!

mompoet said...

Hey Daisy, she looks ready to take flight! Our dog and cat like to lie on the ceramic tile floor and maximize their belly-contact by spreading out really flat so they can cool off. Maybe I should buy them a fan!
mp

Unknown said...

Looks like a great idea right about now. Happy WW!

Mine is up too.

YellowRose said...

I'm all about the fan right now!! Move over Rover!!! ;)

Happy Wednesday Daisy Dear!

trisha said...

thats too funny! hey, smart dog!

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny.

CindyMae said...

I love that pic!

My WW is up as well!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Giggle, that's soo cute, and my son will not let me move to another post or anything, he wants to keep watching the "do-do" LOL

Leesa said...

Too cute :)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Cool dog! ;~)

Thanks for visiting my WW today and have a great rest of the day!

Michelle said...

Smart dog. I so don't miss all that heat up here in WA!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! I LOVE bassets!!
Great pic!
Happy WW!

Shaylondon said...

awesome picture. my 1st WW is up

Amydeanne said...

I wish I was that dog right now! lol

Anonymous said...

We all feel that way sometimes and just want to feel a little wind rushing through our hair. Great shot!

Real Women Scrap

Greg and Christie said...

Love it! I used to have a dog that looked just like that growing up. Gosh I loved that dog...
Great pic!

C ~

Lynn said...

that's really cute....sorry i'm late, it's been a long day;-)

 
design by suckmylolly.com