Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wordless Wednesday...from our garden

Blackberries are one of the sweet things about summer. They taste great all by themselves. These berries are growing in our backyard!

25 comments:

Julie said...

First comment woo hoo:).We are gone on vacation tomorrow so had to comment tonight....Those blackberries look yummy. They remind me of when the girls were little and ate all of grandmas blackberries.

Sherri said...

Lucky you!! We love berries around here...strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, Saskatoon berries, but I don't know of anyone who grows blackberries?! A friend gave us some canes from her rasberry bushes this year...and they don't look like much this year, but I have great hopes for them next year!

YellowRose said...

Yummy, with the cherries I posted last week and these yummy looking blackberries, we could whip up some delicious cobblers, or pies...but wait....we are on diets!!! Shoot!!! At leat we can still enjoy their yummyness au natural!

I'll shoot you an email tomorrow....got some news! Love ya sis!!

Mama Duck said...

Yummy!!

Michelle said...

Yummy. I see all kinds of blackberry thickets just growing wild around here. I love blackberries.

Melzie said...

YUMMMMMMMMM!!!! I so miss my garden, LOL! :)

Unknown said...

Those look great. Did you for real grow those?

Anonymous said...

Not a berry fan myself. eat some for me so i don't have to. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! I love to put blackberries in my yogurt.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Very lucky to have them. I don't know if they would grow here. Maybe in Baguio or Tagaytay where the climate is cool.
My WW is up too.

Lisa said...

Delicious! One of my summer favorites.

Happy WW and thanks for stopping by mine.

Ladybug Crossing said...

We have raspberries in our yard.. and I wonder why the bears are here...
LBC

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Oh I love those ...I hope you can eat them. I would anyway!! We used to have them growing out from under our house!! I figured that our home at one time had been built over some black raspberry bushes and they were so hardy that they just grew right up under the foundation. The kids and I used to pick them. How yummy!! My WW is up too

Anonymous said...

*mouth watering here!!!* Care to share some? Not just the pic either. LOL

I could SO go for a blackberry pie right now!!!

My Wordless Wednesday is posted also. Scroll down one entry for explanation.

Melli said...

Mmmmm... we have some that grow wild in our back yard -- but we rarely get them! The birds and deer seem to know they're there before WE do! LOL!

CindyMae said...

Yummy! They look so good!

My WW is up as well!

Amydeanne said...

bmThose look great!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

You're so lucky to have them in your yard!

Pixie said...

Those look so yummy! And from your own backyard too??? That's great, I wish I could do that.

Meira{FB} said...

mmmmmmmmmm.....those look tasty!

Happy Wednesday!

Lisa said...

MMMMMMMMM Those look so yummy and so fresh! I am gonna go eat some cherries now. (only cause I dont have blue berries!) Have a great WW!

Angela said...

Oh I just love blackberries :-)
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

All you need now is some homemade vanilla icecream. YUM!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Holding out hand...can I have some more please sir? (LOL) They look yummy!!!

Unknown said...

Nice picture Daisy!

 
design by suckmylolly.com