Wow! Haven't seen so many beautiful daisies in my entire life. BTW, how do you manage putting on your blog those falling daisies? How do you call them. Thanks for dropping by.
My first comment didn't seem to take :( But I'm not one to give up. The pic is perfect - I love this template Daisy! My first WW is up. Take care & Keep Smiling, Frances
38 comments:
Awww that is a great picture, happy Wednesday !!
Glad to be back home, I bet.
Wow! Haven't seen so many beautiful daisies in my entire life.
BTW, how do you manage putting on your blog those falling daisies? How do you call them.
Thanks for dropping by.
Wowzers. What a beautiful pictures. I want one in my yard.
Wow daisy!! My sisters fav flower is daisy. How did you find such a beautiful daisy bush. Gorgeous.! that was her bouquet at her wedding 25 yrs ago.
That's a big bouquet!
What a beautiful wordless post, Daisy, evoking joy and whimsy - your specialties, I think!
mp
That's a bunch of daisies! My WW is up!
I put a picture of you up for my WW too, Ma! (Except I don't think mine is as cute!)
Such wonderful daisies, ALL of them :)
Awesome Daisies :). I
WOW - what a great daisy bush!!!
That's just geogeous! Great photo!
I love daisies.. Clever idea for a WW :)
I love the little falling daisies on your page :)
Wow - lovely!
Did you know the nickname of the queen of Denmark is Daisy? (Margaret or Margaritte)
Love your picture!
My Wordless Wednesday is up.
Great picture of the daisies but better picture of you. My first WW is up on my new photo blog.
Wow, ive never seen so many flowers like that!
Them's a lotta daisies! How cute are you!!
Wow. Beautiful lady admiring beautiful flowers. I love this one, Daisy.
That is JUST ONE daisy plant!?!! Wow.
Great picture for you, personally!!!
My W W is up
Beautiful! I LOVE daisies! And I am assuming you do too! ;)
no!! don't eat 'em, they're poisonous! I don't know... are they?
how appropriate for your blog
Beautiful daisies! All of them!
Well aren't you in all YOUR glory?! That is sOme bouquet of daisies! Gorgeous -- all the daisies are just gorgeous!!!
That is so cool! So is it a bouquet or a tree???
My first comment didn't seem to take :(
But I'm not one to give up.
The pic is perfect - I love this template Daisy!
My first WW is up.
Take care & Keep Smiling,
Frances
that is SO sweet!!! I have never seen so many daisies in one place!!!! My WW is up.
I've never seen a daisy tree before! How neat! You must be loving it daisy. :o)
I love this picture! Very pretty!
My WW is up, too.
There are some very lovely Daisies - both kinds :-)
I almost get the feelings of being there.
Glad to hear you are back in the Daisy Patch!! Love that picture...
LBC
What a gorgeous bush of daisy's and great picture of you. Love it! Happy Wednesday!
I'm up.
That is an awesome picture of you!! I love all the daisies!!!
My WW is up!
Wow!!! I love those daisies too. Are they from your garden?
What a Fabulous WW photo! I have to say those daisies are just beautiful!
Neat picture!! What a lovely way to end my WW day. :) Thank you!
AWESOME PIX!!!!!!!!!
i love daisies too!!!!!
Post a Comment