Look what's blooming at the New York Botanical Gardens! We went to the gardens on Saturday. It was "The Spring Sensation Show". I will be posting some of the most gorgeous flowers you've ever seen.
This is our "Graduate" who is blooming with ideas. She graduated from Long Island University on Sunday with a Master's Degree in Library and Information Science.
She is a great example of "Bloom Where You Are Planted!"
I observed her today doing a "Baby Time" program at the local library. Talk about a hard crowd....her babies were popping all over the room while she is singing and doing finger play action songs with the moms. What an amazing young woman!
Her program today was "Mother Goose" since Mother's Day was yesterday. I was "her show and tell item" today....here's my momma! What fun! Today is our last day and we hit the road tomorrow.
The Daisy Patch is looking pretty good to me right now. The subway was an experience in and of itself! My amazing son-in-law expertly guided all over the city. This has been a great place to visit but nothing beats home! I know, I've neglected you terribly....but I will visit your sites when I return.
Monday, May 15, 2006
Flower Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Your daughter is such a cutie!! I love her pose on the flower! ;)
So the subway was an interesting experience huh? LOL I bet it was!!
Can't wait to hear all the details! Have a safe journey home!
*hugs*
Subway..lets see the one that we went too when you two were here..now that one I can handle!! smile!! Yes, you have definitely ignored all of us!! ha!! I leave tomorrow for the Midwest!! I hope to keep in touch with everyone if I can figure out how to hook up my computer to a dial up!! I am so happy to see Suzi looking so cute. You always have the most "posing" kids!! take care and drive safely...Sandy
Glad your daughter is making her mother proud. What a wonderful time it must be for you and Mr. Wonderful. Congratulations to your daughter.
Have a good trip home.
Wait so you are Mother Goose ? Why didn't you tell us that sooner haha.
Glad you are having a great time. Travel safe on the way home.
Post a Comment