| Your Personality Profile |
![]() Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive. You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming! |
The World's Shortest Personality Test


4 comments:
You by all means are not short on personality!!!
I agree with the "unique, creative, and expressive part!
And I love your weird ways..I find you quite charming and lovable! ;o)
How can anyone say that this description is short personality. You are not indeed short in personality. In fact you have lots of this and I may say lots and lots of it.
I have done that same one and I picked the same personality trait..Hm..same tribe and same clan..Hey I have had 3 good days in a row!! Yeah!!!
You have personality galore.
Post a Comment