Hee hee, Priceless!!! You always make me smile! :)
I love it! It's like moms "stay home with the children" but Dads "babysit". I don't get the implied difference.
Love it!
There could be two reasons for that...1) it's to get noticed so that someone will give them some form of appreciation for doing the work...2) it's so women won't fall over in shock to see men working
This sign is great...maybe they post this so that women will stay away because they are so busy working themselves...Cute!! love it ...Sandy
Reminds me of 'THINGS STRESSED WOMEN MAY SAY AT WORK' over at my place today!btw, Michele sent me!!
not THAT funny :)
He, he! wonderful!
You're definitely right!!!
Oh that is great!!! I need one to put in my kitchen or laundry room. :) Thanks for the smile this morning!
That's hilarous! It's such an event that they need a sign for it! Baahahaha!:DNow I kinda want a sign of my own. Don't you?
[rotflmao] Daisy, that is funny :-)Hope to see you at the training camp! :-)cq
I LOVE that!! It's been kind of a crumby day, yet you make me laugh! Thanks:)
LOL too true, have a good weekend.See you at training camp AND hopefully at my auditions :)
Too funny and too true.I have a crewel sampler somewhere that reads" "Women must do everything twice as well as men; fortunately, that's not difficult. LOL
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.Have you recovered from your trip yet??
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Hee hee, Priceless!!! You always make me smile! :)
I love it! It's like moms "stay home with the children" but Dads "babysit". I don't get the implied difference.
Love it!
There could be two reasons for that...
1) it's to get noticed so that someone will give them some form of appreciation for doing the work...
2) it's so women won't fall over in shock to see men working
This sign is great...maybe they post this so that women will stay away because they are so busy working themselves...Cute!! love it ...Sandy
Reminds me of 'THINGS STRESSED WOMEN MAY SAY AT WORK' over at my place today!
btw, Michele sent me!!
not THAT funny :)
He, he! wonderful!
You're definitely right!!!
Oh that is great!!! I need one to put in my kitchen or laundry room. :) Thanks for the smile this morning!
That's hilarous! It's such an event that they need a sign for it! Baahahaha!
:D
Now I kinda want a sign of my own. Don't you?
[rotflmao] Daisy, that is funny :-)
Hope to see you at the training camp! :-)
cq
I LOVE that!! It's been kind of a crumby day, yet you make me laugh! Thanks:)
LOL too true, have a good weekend.
See you at training camp AND hopefully at my auditions :)
Too funny and too true.
I have a crewel sampler somewhere that reads" "Women must do everything twice as well as men; fortunately, that's not difficult. LOL
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.
Have you recovered from your trip yet??
Post a Comment