- This is my 6 week old grand daughter Emma. Her darling Diva (that would be me!) gave her this adorable bear before she was born to be a secret keeper and best bud. Emma has an American Mom and Canadian Dad so I named her Bear Eh?
- Emma is an exceptionally bright child (not that I'm biased in any way!). She has always been alert and tries very hard to initiate her parents. This picture makes me laugh and wonder what secrets she has already discovered. These are my suggestions...leave me your thoughts.
- Emma: "I'm telling you, I've got these people trained, they'll do anything I want them to do. Want a demonstration?"
- Emma: " Is it just me or does Mom look tired this morning?"
- Emma: " Daddy is so silly, but I like it when he sings to me."
- Emma: "Does this outfit make me look fat?"
- Emma: " Did I tell you I was already featured on the Canadian Broadcast Corporation Web site under "Cute Baby Alert?"
- Emma: " Did you know I cut my first solo music video ? Dad wrote the lyrics and tune but I think it could go platinum!"
- Emma: " Did you know I can do impersonations? Mom thinks I've got Gene Simmons' Kiss personality down pat. What do you think?"
- Emma: " When my Diva gets here, she'll give me lots of hugs and kisses and tell me secrets about mom."
- Emma: "Hey did you know what my Auntie Suzy would look like as an M&M? "
- Emma: "Sure wish mom would lay off the garlic, it gives me gas!"
- Emma: "Mom keeps talking about something called spring. Do you have any idea what spring could be? She says its warm and flowers bloom then."
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
19 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....adorable!! You have a beautiful grandbaby! :)
That Emma has quite an imagination!
WOW...I'm impressed...CBC! It seems Emma takes after her Diva in the imagination department. Great post Daisy.
My Thankful Thursday is up at Child of God (MY WordPress site). Notice Becky made the switch. Mine's not official YET.
Have a safe trip~I'll miss ya.
That fills my cuteness quotient for today. :) Bears are great for secret telling.
LOL!! That's so cute!
xo
LBC
Too cute! Love the quotes!
Hmmm . . . let me think of one or two
"Ssshh . . . don't tell mommy but Im gonna wake her up for a snack at 3 am."
"When do you think I can get coffee in my morning bottle?"
That is such a cute photo of Emma and Eh? bear. she's adorable! Aren't grandbabies so much of a joy? I give mine a special kind of love. :)
Your Emma and my Emma should get together; they would never quit TALKING!! Love your post .. Thanks for keeping us up with Emma. Baba
I deleted my other comment, misspelled a word.
So sweet! Emma is adorable. Although as a Canadian, I'm shaking my head at the stereotypical name of the bear. ;)
Featured on the CBC already? Impressive!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day! :)
Have you forgotten all babies have their parents WRAPPED around their fingers..remember?? It was a LONG time ago but I remember and I am older than you!! smile!! What a sweetheart of course...Sandy
Oh so cute! Thanks for coming by.
I had no idea Emma was SO verbal!!!!
Wonderful T13. I am glad you came by for a visit.
How wonderful to have a pal like that bear. Emma is adorable!!!
happy thirteening!
Oh she's absolutely darling! I love the expression on her little face :-) You are SO lucky!
Thanks for visiting!
LOL! You can't fool ME! She's lip-sync'n! You watch out! That's been known to get superstars in TROUBLE! LOL! I DO believe that is one of the most expressive babies on the planet though! Probably THE most... but I haven't checked them ALL...
MY THURSDAY THIRTEEN IS UP..COME VISIT. BABA
It's amazing how the mouth is like another set of hands at that age! Here come the shamrocks!
Wordless Wednesday Guess-It's answer is out! Go see if you got it right!
Good Luck!
Post a Comment