Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday 13.....My Guilty Pleasures



Lazy Daisy's 13 Guilty Pleasures!

  1. I love to lounge around the house in my PJ's , ratty robe and bunny slippers!
  2. My newest guilty pleasure is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Creamer...mmmm!
  3. My chocolate indulgence would be a Hersey Bar with Almonds.
  4. My favorite outing is lunch with the girls, whether they are my darling daughters, friends, or blogging buddies I'm meeting for the first time.
  5. Don't bother me while I'm blogging or reading blogs!
  6. Favorite TV program....Heroes (Save the cheerleader, save the world!)
  7. Favorite "gadget" .....Digital Camera. I love to take pictures!
  8. Rainy days and gray days will find me curled up with a good book, cup of tea , my favorite quilt, and cat in my lap.
  9. Fast food fix that makes me pull in for more? Chick-fil-a!
  10. The Thomas House in Dayton is my favorite place to eat. It is a very modest home town restaurant that has fabulous food at very reasonable prices. My favorite dessert is peanut butter pie (I'll make your tongue smack out our eyeballs!)
  11. If I'm missing you will usually find me "killing snoods on the computer!".
  12. Store I like to wander leisurely through....Target, Kohls, Barnes and Noble and Michael's
  13. Little known guilty pleasure....Sudoku.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

It all sounds good to me...there is a lot of food in this post though!! BUT we all think a lot!! It is grey and ugly here today and we are expecting very awful weather!! wonderful!! I know you when you are killing SNOODS!!

Sandy

srp said...

OK, here is a secret I don't share with many... I too am a Sodoku fanatic.... Shhhhh!

Melli said...

So what the HECK is a snood? Never mind... I don't wanna know! There's an awful lot of fattening pleasures on that list!!! LOL! ( i think MY list would have them too! ) I'll think about it when I get home! In the meantime --- you guys have a GREAT trip! Drive safely! Enjoy that new car! And yep - you're all prayed up on this end! ;) I'll see ya Sunday evening!

Joan said...

May you life be liberally sprinkled with the enjoyments you just described. My TT is also posted.

Anonymous said...

You need to try the Chocolate Macademia Kona Coffee. and the Kona coffee ice cream. I love my digital camera too. And my youngest daughter bought me the hand held sudoku game, but I forgot to bring it with me to Texas. But that's okay cause I'll be back in Hawaii soon. Great pleasures!

Thanks for stopping by.

Susan said...

Yes...what IS a "snood"? This list sounds yummy...and, in some ways, dangerous. I have many of the same indulgences and pay for them dearly. :-)

Praying for your trip, too.

:-) Susan

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I wouldn't mind being guilty with these kind of pleasures. Especially your #s 2 and 3.

Unknown said...

We've got to go shopping sometime Daisy, I love wandering through all those stores too! I've got three of them right in the same plaza. If you can substitute Joann's for Michael's all four are in the same plaza. Let's go.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I'm seeing a thread among bloggers lately: pajamas, chocolate, reading, sudoku. . . I'm with ya'll except for the latter, don't have the patience except for the easy ones.

 
design by suckmylolly.com