Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday Feast #135


Appetizer Name two things that made you smile this week.
This new video of Emma talking made me smile. Video here.

Meeting this little cutie at the park yesterday feeding the Canadian Geese and ducks. Here name was Eleanor and she was really enjoying throwing bread crumbs to the geese.


Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
Don't you hate it when you are in a hurry and can't find your car keys?


Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I pray for my friends and family and it seems like Satan makes me sleepy right away.


Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Why does the dryer only eat my socks?


Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Lasagna

14 comments:

Baba said...

I can't sleep, so here I sit watching
Miss Emma talking on your video and
loving her!! Have a great Day.
Baba

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love the video!!

Ingrid said...

He, he, you should not wear socks !!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That would also make me smile. She's so cute. I'm amused at your dessert.
Thanks for the visit.

Annie said...

We eat the same salad! & I also wonder about your main course...
blessings~
Annie

srp said...

My mom has a killer lasagna recipe... best I've ever had. It was always my choice for birthday dinner.

Carmen said...

did you ever see that commercial with the sock monster in the dryer. ha ha. There's a monster somewhere sitting with all those sock singles!

Melli said...

LOL! That Emma bug is THE cutest thing! Oh, I LOVE it when they carry on conversations like that! So sweet!

Your salad tickled me... But does God wake you up during the night just to talk? I never realized this was the battle raging on!!! LOL!

Jane said...

Well Miss Thang.....you have deep thoughts too. Dryers - socks. It is an age old question!!!
I loved your feast and I am going to look at the video of Emma as soon as Warren gets off the phone!
Have a great weekend girl.

Anonymous said...

Emma is absolutely positively wonderful.
The little girl with the bread crumbs is adorable.
Lucky you.
Thanks so much for the visit and comments.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

Jennifer said...

Satan always gets me at prayer time too! I had to gently smile at that comment!
And I love lasagna...I have a killer recipe, but I'm not a snob...I love ALL lasagna!!
Love you!

YellowRose said...

Love little Miss Emma's gab fest video...her little sneeze was too cute! Great Feast!!

Susan said...

Emma's picture is just adorable!! What a blessing that you get to "see" her even from afar...this is so far from where we were even just a few years ago.

I loved your feast!!

:-) Susan

Unknown said...

I think she said Grandma, right before she sneezed. So adorable!

 
design by suckmylolly.com