- Anything left in my chair at work. Put it on the desk, on my keyboard, put it beside my desk if it's a box , but do not leave it in my chair. (Grrrr!)
- Begging me to work on my day off.....I don't care if you are short staffed. Hire more help, don't ask me to give up my day off .....my plans are just as important as yours.
- Mean people, especially passive aggressive personalities.
- Having the bed messed up. I'm a bed snob and like my sheets, pillows, and quilt straight before I slip into bed. I have been known to wake hubby to straighten out the bed linens so I can sleep. (He cocoons in the sheet and blankets and the bed looks like he's been in a fight!)
- Dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty. Come on people, your hands work just as well as mine.
- Coming in the last 5 minutes of a TV show and demanding to know the whole plot line.
- Hubby's need to tell me how he repaired something that I know nothing about, don't care to know and still have no clue after he has gone through a long lengthy explanation. (Sorry babe, there's no hook in my head to hang that information on.)
- Endless prattle.....if your mind is already made up, don't ask my opinion.
- Expecting me to drop everything to accomodate your time schedule.
- Leaving your shoes in the middle of the floor (especially when you know I'll fall over them in the middle of the night.)
- Teasing and humor that purposely belittles people.
- Finishing off the last of the cold drink mix and leaving an empty pitcher in the refrig.
- Smacking chewing gum.....so annoying!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
27 comments:
Number two on your list always annoyed me so badly too! That is the worst, I think!!
Phew! Those were lists that annoy you really. They do me too. Especially #s 3,4,5, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Hope people realizes that they annoy people with what they do or don't do.
Mine's up too.
I share many--except the sheet and shoes thing. (My husband is incredibly tidy.) Looking for his soiled clothes hung neatly in his closet comes to mind, though.
My TT is up, as is my blogiversary cake on Oct.2. Stop and take a piece of cake.
Great list. :) Most of those annoy me too, but not #4 and #10. Our bed is almost perpetually just thrown together, the only time the sheets and comforters are ever straight is when we've put fresh ones on!
Happy Thursday and thanks for stopping by. :)
AMEN...13 times! I am one of those people who has to have the sheets just so before I go to bed. Hubby laughs about it all the time. I share your pain my sistah!
My T13 is up, come on by for a visit. I fix you a glass of sweet tea!
I like your list and especially n°7 ! My husband is the same when he only has cut a branch from a tree he askes me to admire this as if it were 8th world wonder ! And honestly I don't care !
Ignorant and disrespectful people annoy me the most. And believe me, there are alot of them in Hawai'i in certain districts that you go to. Waianae where I used to live is beautiful country, but you need to be careful who you associate youself with. Alot of strange folks are there. In the past 5 years it has gotten bad. When we first moved there it wasn't so bad, but now alot of drugs have taken over and really messed up some folks. I am not sorry I moved from Waianae. I'm not saying that it's a bad place. Don't get me wrong, it's who you associate with. I had alot of good friends there, but they were good people.
waiting.. I hate to wait. My DH works nights so I have to wait to go anywheres. I don't drive either. :(
Great TT!!! Thanks for stopping by mine.
I'm with you on the don't ask me to work on my day off. My job is famous for it :)
thanks for stopping by.
Yeah I get that #5 one around here too!
Happy Thursday, thanks for stopping by.
1 thru 13 pretty much nails it for me! ;)
BTW: I just got "The Lake House" from NetFlix to watch for the trip, great minds huh?
Gonna miss ya!
what nothing about cell phones and people driving or walking or pushing a shopping cart or making a purchase????
actually 1-13 are little things than when added up will bug me as much as people and their cell phone use.
missed you and glad you stopped by to my tt.
hugs
Dishes in the sink and shoes in the middle of the floor...it's a daily annoyance and although I complain, things just don't change...
Thanks for your thoughtfulness regarding my yoga instructor...
No.7 is quite annoying to me..My hubby comes home and tries to tell me everything and I try to be nice and say yes and nod my head and try to be in agreement...sometimes I get what he says and sometimes I dont. I am annoyed most times..PLEASE dont tell him!! I hate an empty pitcher in the frig..that does not happen much anymore since the kids are gone!!
I knew about your CHAIR thingy already!! What annoys me...Well most of the things on your list...LATE people...people smoking when I enter a building...that is a couple of things I know there are more....Have a great day friend.
Yes, I get annoyed by many of those same things, plus too many others -- like people in stores who drive their buggy down the middle of the aisle.
for the sake of space, I won't go into what annoys me here. ;)
But asking you to work on your day off? Um, what crack are they smoking?
I'm a gum snapper!! But I try not to do it in public cuase I know it's really annoying. ;)
I get annoyed when people are close minded.
I am guilty of coming in at the end of movies or sporting events and asking hubby what has happened so far.
Of course, I do it to annoy him. :)
My Thirteen are up at http://askdaddy.blogspot.com/2006/10/books-i-have-read-this-year.html
You had me agreeing with you on #5.Especially when the dishwasher is empty and there are 0 dishes in the sink. Should be a sign.
I hate it when the hubby leaves his shoes in the middle of the floor. It's not that hard to put them away! lol. Great list! Happy Thursday!
Down with the people that want you to work on your day off. I did retail for too many years and I know that pain!
great TT
You're right many of those things are annoying.
Worse than dirty dishes in the sink is when they put them on the counter above the dishwasher.
I just hate it when they ask me to WORK!
Passive aggressive people is high on my list too. OKAY. I hate speed bumps. They make me spill my tea. And I hate seatbelts. They hurt my neck. I mostly don't like reality TV shows. Now I'm really on a roll...... to be continued.
Ps When I get the word verification wrong, which just happened.
#4 is a big one for me too....I think that cocooning thing must be a guy thing because my husband does that too! It annoys me when the kids put a milk carton back in the frig. with only a few drops of milk in it. Great list!
Daisy - Your list is a great start on my own. I especially hate #1 (having things left on my chair) too. Just when you want to get comfortable you are forced to deal with something you might not want to deal with. someone else is setting your agenda. I hate that. Uh-oh, my blood pressure is going up, I better not add to this list.
#5 is a huge thing with me. Which is why I have refused to do anything in the kitchen since last night's "find. Another huge thing is cussing. I knwo peopel do it- but gosh it annoys me when they do it in front of my (or theirs!) little one. The worst place I hear it? At school. It's become big knowledge- you get no warnings in my class for saying it- instant write up and go to the office.
Post a Comment