Gosh I hope my son never see that. He is never going to get married anyway I guess!! I did not do the Friday Feast today and it looks like you did not either...I just blogged because I had good news...go see...Sandy
Hey! You can't fight MATH! If the equation works, it works! LOL! I have a refrigerator magnet that says "The love of money is the root of all evil - and all women need roots!" It MUST be true!
5 comments:
Great! I'll have to share this with my friends outside the blogosphere, you know... happy friday!!
Yeah, that sounds like men!!!
Have a great weekend my friend.
Gosh I hope my son never see that. He is never going to get married anyway I guess!! I did not do the Friday Feast today and it looks like you did not either...I just blogged because I had good news...go see...Sandy
That's just like a man to make it too simple. He forgot that it also takes patience to find a woman.
Hey! You can't fight MATH! If the equation works, it works! LOL! I have a refrigerator magnet that says "The love of money is the root of all evil - and all women need roots!" It MUST be true!
Post a Comment