Ok you changed your WW just to confuse the already confused blonde right lol. I swear there was a lemon cat here earlier. The leaning tower of cats is however MUCH cuter.
This is just too cute :). Thank you for sharing. Happy WW! Mine is up and I think you like the subject of my photo - although is is not the usual white :)
That did make me wordless, all I said was: aaaaawwwwwww...... I wanna be there with them!!!! Almost too cute to just watch and not be able to pet. *sigh*
Aren't we just suckers for baby kittens? I know that I am... Need to get to cleaning..thanks for stopping by again. Glad that you went and checked out Susan's blog..Have a great day, Friend.
36 comments:
Now that is just precious! Happy Wednesday!
Ok you changed your WW just to confuse the already confused blonde right lol. I swear there was a lemon cat here earlier.
The leaning tower of cats is however MUCH cuter.
Awww, what a cute picture!!!! (is it cat week and no one told me??? I posted a puppy, lol!)
Love it! Makes me want to go crawl in bed and catch some zzz's myself!
How funny! I saw that picture and thought about using it for my WW. Looks like we're on the same wave length!
I just love this picture! Makes me feel all snuggly and warm! Thanks for sharing.
My WW is up now too.
Cheers,
Carol
Ooooh they're so cute. 4 little kittens. Did you make them pose?
Great shot.
Thanks for passing by.
How cute and sweet! I love pictures like this...you find the best ones...how DO you do it?
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday...no wordless for me...but a couple of photos.
:-) Susan
How sweet is that! Happy Wednesday!
what a sweet picture...Have a great Wednesday.
Oh is the cutest thing ever!
Thanks for stopping by my WW!
That's adorable! Who took the photo? Is there a gallery? I wanna see!
How cute!
This is just too cute :). Thank you for sharing. Happy WW!
Mine is up and I think you like the subject of my photo - although is is not the usual white :)
Cat WW, definately! This is so stinkin cute!! I miss my lil furball!
LOL that's so cute!! Happy WW!
That is just too precious! I love that picture.
I'm up.
Very cute! :)
Now that's cute. Looks like the photo was rotated to make it look like they're 'on top' of each other!! Awesome shot.
My W W is posted.
I LOVE orange kitties!!!
OMG! That is SO CUTE! I do love kittens. :)
Happy WW to you!
Mememe! I want to snuggle, too! That is so CUTE!!!!!
Ohhhhh sweet Heaven! That is just precious! How darling!!!
That did make me wordless, all I said was: aaaaawwwwwww...... I wanna be there with them!!!! Almost too cute to just watch and not be able to pet. *sigh*
Aren't we just suckers for baby kittens? I know that I am... Need to get to cleaning..thanks for stopping by again. Glad that you went and checked out Susan's blog..Have a great day, Friend.
oh, look at the little cheetos
I love this!
It's cuddle time!!! How sweet is that? Love this picture!!
Oh, too sweet. You'll have to come by and see my sleeping kitty;-)
Too sweet. All the baby kitties together! Gotta love! My WW is up.
Great picture! Thanks for sharing.
Awww that is too cute.
simply adorable. zzzzzzzzzzz
Happy WW. Mine is online too.
OMG! OMG! How cute! What a wonderful idea to put up WW and TT at the same time. Do you mind if I copycat since I work tomorrow???
Aww. That just kinda melts my heart. Meow. The cutest!!
My WW is up, late.
How lucky they didn't move before you got your camera. Fabulous WW!
Sweet!
Showed hubby.
Post a Comment