Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wordless Wednesday...Praying Dog

26 comments:

Michelle said...

I just got this one is an email during the week! Great picture! Mine's up!

Unknown said...

That is adorable. Did he always do that?

Anonymous said...

Excellent- their both praying. Cute.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before, but it's still extremely cute :-)

Twisted Cinderella said...

Awwwe that is soo cute!

Anonymous said...

I have seen this before but I am still wanting to know what the dog is praying so hard for! LOL Great shot! Mine is up. Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Mom had taught our poodle to pray; of course she only did it for a piece of cheese.

Anonymous said...

That is just too precious. Great WW.

I'm up.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Sweet picture even though I have seen it before it is still a sweet picture. My WW is up also...

Mitey Mite said...

Well, I hadn't seen this one before, and it brought a chuckle. Thank you!

Courtney said...

That is such a cute photo! Have a great day!

Julie said...

Great photo. Very cute. Mine is up. Have a great Wednesday.

Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for your input on my trip. I used to live in Tampa near Busch Gardens Tampa and know the brewery tour very well...unfortunately it usually makes me hurl because I can't stand the smell of beer.

And I don't think that we're going to get much time for shopping, but if we do I'll head over.

Now the Bakery...I'm sure I'll have a very hard time pulling DH & DD out of there! There was a bakery stand at the Farmer's Market and that's what DD wanted for lunch!

Anonymous said...

All dogs go to heaven, maybe? How cute!

My WW is up!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I really love this picture. I have seen this in one of the sites i just can't remember. In fact I have stolen the picture by copying it and saving it to my folder but not for posting. Just want to look at it.
Mine's up too.

Unknown said...

Don't think I've seen a praying dog before. Great picture. Come by and see mine!

YellowRose said...

I hear the dog praying for "kibbles & bits, kibbles & bits!" LOL Cute picture!

MaR said...

This is adorable, what a cute WW! what a concentration!
happy wednesday :)

Mama Duck said...

LOL I love that photo! Happy Wednesday - we're also hosting the Carnival of the Vanities today - busy day in duck-land!

Debby said...

Wow! That is incredibly sweet and precious!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh good golly! That is sooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love this. I've seen it before, but never tire of it. Great choice. It says so much without words, doesn't it?

Mine's posted.

Angela said...

I love this. I've always thought this was the most precious picture :-). Happy WW

tasra said...

Wow! That's cute!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is of my nephew in Ma. It was taken by my sister for Christmas cards last year, and we see it everywhere now. They have become a famous pair!

 
design by suckmylolly.com